King of Slots: new Netent release

Wolfie

Dormant Account
Has anybody else tried it out? Played it yesterday and thought is was terrible. It looks like it is a clone of Jack Hammer 1 but without the fancy graphics, the well thought out theme and the storyline that Jack Hammer does have. Graphically it looks like something from the early nineties with no charm or character whatsoever.

Can't see this release being succesful at all. Netent are on a real poor streak, with Sparks, Hooks Heroes and Stickers that are equally as bad. Of all the latest releases I really only enjoy Dazzle Me.

First spin, 7 scatters, 25 freespins won and 125 x win Total.
Screen Shot 2015-11-13 at 15.49.02 (2).jpg

2nd spin, winning spin about 8x or something

3rd spin, 8 scatters, 25 freespins won and 25x win Total.
Screen Shot 2015-11-13 at 15.50.03 (2).jpg

4th spin nothing

5th spin......I left the game lol its awful! :p

Not the worst game released recently but I can't imagine playing this slot for long sessions it tends to get rather dull.

Unless you really enjoy seeing sticky wins of the 10,J,Q variety pretty much forming the majority of your wins with the occasional K's and Q's making an appearance every so often then its quite playable. Just like Jack Hammer all the high paying symbols rarely ever show up - I had 2 sessions of this game both at least 1 hour long and can recall getting a win with the top symbol 3 times in total.

Having said that, NetEnt has been great to me recently - first session on this slot $30 deposit withdrew $85 peaking at $140 - and this was based off one decent bonus round (only managed the one bonus round) and no bigger wins than a mostly full screen of Queens. Second time I got 10 free spins from Casumo and managed to get it up to $60 off this game after hitting numerous decent paying bonus rounds in a short space of time.

Still something about this game is kind of dull - not completely generic in its theme but nothing outstanding either. If you like sticky wins best to switch between this and jack hammer 1/2 to freshen up the experience of seeing different symbols.

This is certainly capping a poor run of releases from NetEnt. I haven't been taken with any of the latest batch that has included Pyramid, Hook's Hero's, Neon Staxx and some other un-memorable titles.

This game is almost legal theft, never hits anything bar 10 j q or k, never hits free spins. ive played it on many sites and bleeds you dry instantly.

This slot is awful....4/10.
If you like sticky wins slots then the best would be Kingdom of the Titans (wms)
Netent need to pull something out the bag, maybe like a christmas themed DOA slot.:thumbsup:

King of Slots

King of Slots looks like Net Ent had some "leftover" GIFs and threw them together to create a game :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back