King Cashalot - B*ll*cks!

Simmo!

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
So i log onto 32Red and think "hmmmm...shall i go jackpot hunting?" I decide - "yes, but let's go for Millionaires Club".

So 3 unsuccesful hours and $100 at Inter later, I'm chatting to my affiliate contact at 32Red. He goes - "hey guess what, one of our players won the King Cashalot jackpot 2 hours ago - over 1 million squids we think!"

Well that answers one fundamental question I guess: I'm not destined to be rich :( :cool:

Bollocks.

*comf*

Welcome to the club of gamblers that have been mentally broken by King Cashalot. I have never fully recovered from a spin just 1 symbol short of 1.6M$.

Zoozie

Ouch Simmo... Great news for someone though - and for 32RED... At least they weren't an affiliate player of yours Simmo... Pretty much wipe out any revenues till around 2036 ;)

So 3 unsuccessful hours and $100 at Inter later...
3 hours on just $100??? :what: What's your secret?
Well that answers one fundamental question I guess: I'm not destined to be rich :( :cool:
Now that's Bollox! We all know your already mega rich! ;)

Ouch Simmo... Great news for someone though - and for 32RED... At least they weren't an affiliate player of yours Simmo... Pretty much wipe out any revenues till around 2036 ;)
How do know it wasn't one of his players? :confused:
Anyway, negatives don't carry over past the end of the month - thank goodness!

Your time will come!!!

Awww Simmo

Your time will come!!! I just know someone in here will hit the huge one some day. Im still waiting for a measly random win at the rtg...lol, that's pretty pathetic hoping to win $2K :)

I have never fully recovered from a spin just 1 symbol short of 1.6M$.

Aaah, you folks would probably just blow it all gambling.

Wait...that sounds fun...blowing it all gambling.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back