Kaboo comments

Wow that’s not on! Why are you waiting that long for a withdrawl??! Don’t get me started on customer service as I said the experience was like pulling teeth, one advisor would say one thing and another would say something different and I’m defo not being paranoid about them disconnecting my chat when mentioning the errors also interesting that they are part of thrills etc I was aware of that and didn’t think anything of it but now in hindsight it would make sense they will leave the uk market if the others did they may follow suit. I hope you get your withdrawl asap buddy! I was gonna close account but waiting till the money clears then i will be

The withdrawal was requested via bank transfer after they removed Trustly withdrawals. Received an email saying withdrawal on its way but it wasn't and then queried it with a few different agents who said different things before I was told it was a typo of my swift, then was told to amend my details and found no area to input so back on chat several times explaining all again before being told I had to deposit £10, withdraw £10 with correct details which would fix it. Obviously I said no and asked them to credit money back into my Kaboo account so I could request again, which they did and money is supposed to hit tomorrow but I am not holding my breath.

The withdrawal was requested via bank transfer after they removed Trustly withdrawals. Received an email saying withdrawal on its way but it wasn't and then queried it with a few different agents who said different things before I was told it was a typo of my swift, then was told to amend my details and found no area to input so back on chat several times explaining all again before being told I had to deposit £10, withdraw £10 with correct details which would fix it. Obviously I said no and asked them to credit money back into my Kaboo account so I could request again, which they did and money is supposed to hit tomorrow but I am not holding my breath.
Glad to see you finally got it sorted mate!’

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back