New Slot Announcement Justice league Nextgen

the geek in me just came a little bit
...then realized, wow, this might really suck

Jesus, I skimmed past your post first time, I thought you'd said 'the geek in me just came out a little bit' kinda.

Imagine the horror, when in fact, you were talking about something far more uncouth.

So, er, what's the name of this 'geek' :eek:

This slot doesn't appeal at all to me...All those micro pays... :eek::eek:

Yeah, it's obviously geared around the superhero respins in the base game which pay multiple lines.:thumbsup:

felt a bit furcoat and no knickers watching this video. Music - great, graphics - excellent, wins - meh.

Mind you, having burned through a big chunk of change at Coral last night on that horrible Buffalo thing that has just come out, I will happily take anything that leaves me with some money in my account at the end of the night.

The Video Review.....

This replaces the one I had in the OP, which I deleted as Nextgen told me it wasn't the final version. It's live now so good to go again...

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the review, looks fun but as you said the variance is not my taste unfortunately. Unless i play for 2 decades hehe :)

Tested the waters on it early, £100 ish at £1.50 spins, no feature, biggest win was about 2.7x stake, lots of dead spins, some 5 OAKS on character symbols seemed to pay about 1/4 stake, shit slot. I like nextgen, they make some games I play quite alot like Medusa and Medusa 2, superbet games, James Dean and wolfpack pays but they have had so many turd games recently I am starting to avoid them.

Crap like easy slider, foxing wins, batman, flash and other superhero games, monster wins...just really difficult to get wins on and they are often single digit wins, a 100x is a big achievement.

Justice League - 100 Features in free play

xTDL8PS.png

No base game win over 100x

me5BgYu.png

VtFrWJN.png

Surprisingly bad especially for a branded slot, the base game is terrible so unless you hit a good feature early there is no way to get ahead.

View attachment Justice League.xls

My goodness, I'm really let down by this. I got the free spins and it also retriggered 3 times! It gave me 8 super spins and only one of them hit...was the goblin I think and it multiplied it x2.

Thought I was going to hit big but 45xbet..

I can however see the potential in this..
Very HV.

I really think blathaoens summary is on the money here - terrible. If you must play it go low stakes. I had a £3 stake session and it drained it fairly with almost zero enjoyment. Blergh!

What a disappointing slot!!

When this little beauty came up I thought thats got to be a nice win, er....wrong! A mere 36X :mad:

Screen Shot 2016-11-01 at 12.05.10.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back