Just Wondering......What Did I Miss?

suzecat

Dormant account
You may recall that I was unsuccessful in loading 3dice and even though Enzo tried to get me in, nope, nada! I am fond of my old dinosaur Gateway (circa 1999) and since it still worked I hesitated to replace it with a new model. Eventually some end of service issues forced me to compromise: more RAM and XP upgrade of ME. Voila! 3dice loaded just fine. Since so many of my fellow forumers raved about 3dice, I was estatic I could finally play there. Okay, were you guys yanking my chain or am I so fond of RTG abuse :D that I missed the excitement:confused: at 3dice. :eek2:

Suze, I know what you mean. The games can be brutal. The service is absolute stellar, just wish the games were as well. I have won some at 3D, but it seems to cost more to win than it may be worth. They are the model for CS though, and I give them big credit for that.

I am fond of my old dinosaur Gateway (circa 1999)
Just a tidbit..for what it is worth..as of June 18th, there will be no more laptops or desktops sold with XP pro or home...only vista which is one of the worst operating systems available..in 2010 Microsoft will be ushering out another opertaing system to replace vista..

If you are thinking at all about buying a computer in the next 2 years..you might want to bite the bullet and get one with XP pro (or home) loaded to tide you over..in case your dinosaur :D goes kaput...just a mention is all..:)

Suze, I know what you mean. The games can be brutal. The service is absolute stellar, just wish the games were as well. I have won some at 3D, but it seems to cost more to win than it may be worth. They are the model for CS though, and I give them big credit for that.

Have never won yet at 3Dice and with tens and tens of deposits :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back