just feel cheated

phil009

Dormant account
the game i am talking about is HOT PROPERTY

might seem funney but i feel cheated when i get a bomus round and scatters
dont pay anything for 3 or more so why have them in game as reels change
in bonus round to new reels so they just there to stop you winning:confused:

i know game already knowes what you are going to win but sucks when i get 3-4 of them and zip:eek:

Scatters always pay out for me on hot property. Those little green vans are a god send specially if you hit 5 on a x 5 multiplier or so :D

Scatters always pay out for me on hot property. Those little green vans are a god send specially if you hit 5 on a x 5 multiplier or so :D
I think you are thinking of PRIME Property!
That's an MG game - I've never heard of "Hot Property" - so I can't comment on that one.

KK

me bad its prime propety i am talking about not the green van the other scatters that start the free spins i know it says can not be retiggerd so what i am asking is why are they in the free spins ?

Well I got 5 scatters during the free spins from a session last week and it paid NOTHING. It just takes up valuable reel space to be honest. I can''t really complain as I had a £950 payout from a £4 spin but still.
My dream is to get scatters on isis during free spins when i'm feeling brave and betting £6.25 per spin. As if eh.

me bad its prime propety i am talking about not the green van the other scatters that start the free spins i know it says can not be retiggerd so what i am asking is why are they in the free spins ?
Good question... and I don't know the answer! :oops:
I'm trying to rack my brain-cell for any other MG games which have useless symbols in the free-spins; I'm sure there are some, but I can't think which ones right now...

KK

I'm braindead, what's the one with the waiter and you have to get the champagne bottles on reels 2 and 4 for the free spins (harvey's?). I dont think that retriggers either (but it's been a long time since I played it so I may be mistaken).

And I don't think You're Lucky Day (I think that's what it's called) retriggers either.

I'm braindead, what's the one with the waiter and you have to get the champagne bottles on reels 2 and 4 for the free spins (harvey's?). I dont think that retriggers either (but it's been a long time since I played it so I may be mistaken).

And I don't think You're Lucky Day (I think that's what it's called) retriggers either.

Harveys does retrigger - but Your Lucky Day is awful that in free spins if you get the 2 men or ladies at each end no bonus round so just blockers!

Prime Property cost me a fortune when it finally hits the free spins and you get the start the game on the first click that's what ruins Moonshine too. I have stayed away from it for a few years and don't intend on going back to it.

Prime Property cost me a fortune when it finally hits the free spins and you get the start the game on the first click that's what ruins Moonshine too. I have stayed away from it for a few years and don't intend on going back to it.
Ah yes - but it doesn't ALWAYS do that - you have to take the rough with the smooth...
;)

Attachments

• PrimeP188a.JPG
    PrimeP188a.JPG
    82.8 KB · Views: 102
I try to avoid these games as much as possible.
The ones where you've already lost the feauture before you even started it.

Fat Lady Sings, hard as nails to hit those scatters, and I always end up with 5 freespins at 2x.:mad:

Or Fearless Fredrick, I'll never forget playing over 250 spins to hit the feauture, then you have to pick a scene where A-Hole Fredrick has to come to the rescue.
Guess what? That son of a b*tch crashes against a wall, leaving me with a consolidationprize of 2x bet!! :sob:

Getting 1x multiplier with the Jewels of the Orient game also p*sses me off.

Btw, thats an impressive screenie KK, but how much did the spins pay?
35 dead spins at 6x mp is still nothing.:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back