Logo
external image

just a joke

  • Thread starter Thread starter kauphy
  • id39243
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 161
  • Replies 0
Joined
Feb 23, 2007
Location
az
Over five thousand years ago, Moses said to
the children of Israel , "Pick up your shovels,
mount your asses and camels, and I will
lead you to the Promised Land."Nearly 75 years ago,(when Welfare was introduced) Roosevelt said, "Lay down your shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a Camel, this is the Promised Land."Today, Obama has stolen your shovel, taxed your asses, raised the price of camels and mortgaged the Promised Land!
I was so depressed last night thinking about Health Care Plans, the economy, the wars, lost jobs, savings, Social Security, retirement funds, etc . . . I called a Suicide Hotline. I had to press 1 for English. I was connected to a call center in Pakistan . I told them I was suicidal.

They got excited and asked if I could drive a truck......
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top