Jury finds O.J. Simpson guilty on all charges !!

LOL Nash

I remember from the Steelers that great year: Franco Harris, John stallworth, lynn swann, terri bradshaw, mean joe green, cant think of anymore right now but I sure loved that 79/80 season

You know..Walter "sweetness" payton lived down the road from us in IL (arlington hts) and he use to frequent this club called the snuggery where my Ex used to work after his football injury and before Pitney Bowes. My dad use to pass him jogging every morning. He was a cool guy with a great looking wife and daughter.

I moved shortly after the bears won in 1986. McMahon, the fridge and payton were great players. Remember the superbowl shuffle?:D

After that, I never followed football again with the exception of watching the Eagles lose the superbowl a couple of years back.

Suzy
You are absolutley correct about that verdict, I have to agree. The same people who tried so hard to tamper with the evidence to get him convicted were resoponsible for getting him off.

Patrina: I wouldnt expect OJ to be anything other than charismatic and charming to you when you spoke with him. Thats how the personality works. Do you think Nicole would of married him if he started hitting her on the first date? I know that personality all too well with my ex who played football and got attention when he wasnt even in the pros. Put a little Jack in this system and he's his true self!

i must say i am very impressed with your old school football knowledge.

LOL Nash
Patrina: I wouldnt expect OJ to be anything other than charismatic and charming to you when you spoke with him. Thats how the personality works. Do you think Nicole would of married him if he started hitting her on the first date? I know that personality all too well with my ex who played football and got attention when he wasnt even in the pros. Put a little Jack in this system and he's his true self!

Babs!!! No, not OJ!!! Lynn Swann. I have nothing good to say about OJ!!
Sorry if I confused!
Patrina p.s. And no of course I wouldn't expect Nicole to marry him. And, I too, have been a victim of big men that like to hit little defenseless women. One incident is in this thread :(

"lynn swann "

I met him years ago at Caesars Palace. I am sure he probably wouldn't remember though, I am certain he has chatted with many admiring females. He was sweet and not at all egotistical, although he had that right to be if he wanted to. Anyway, just a little tidbit.
Patrina
"him" meaning "Lynn Swann"

Ohhhhhhh Patrina

You lucky woman!!! I would of asked him to recite a poem lol.

Even though you werent talking about OJ, I still think you would of thought of him as a nice guy and might even change your opinion for the better. Hes got the gift for gab! and thats not saying your not smart enough to figure that out, its just me saying how good he is at shmoozing!!

My other sport hero is sugar ray leonard. I love boxing. My dream one day is to see one live. A good one too not a light weight, a heavy weight like a Herns, Tyson , Ali type big time fight . The only thing I hate about boxing is Michael Buffer LMAO...what an ass (sorry for the short derail folks)

Ohhhhhhh Patrina

. I love boxing

Me too!! I used to kickbox before I was in this damn car accident :( And, I know, at first I never believed he could kill anyone. He certainly doesn't come across that way. I actually dont hate him. That's just me, I cant hate anyone. I feel very sorry that his demons got the best of him, but feel worse for the victims and their families :(
patrina

Ohhhhhhh Patrina

You lucky woman!!! I would of asked him to recite a poem lol.

Even though you werent talking about OJ, I still think you would of thought of him as a nice guy and might even change your opinion for the better. Hes got the gift for gab! and thats not saying your not smart enough to figure that out, its just me saying how good he is at shmoozing!!

My other sport hero is sugar ray leonard. I love boxing. My dream one day is to see one live. A good one too not a light weight, a heavy weight like a Herns, Tyson , Ali type big time fight . The only thing I hate about boxing is Michael Buffer LMAO...what an ass (sorry for the short derail folks)

boxing too? lol. 2 time heavyweight champ michael moorer is one of my closest friends.

OMG

Your kidding? He was that boxer in the 90's right? Because I remember (i think lol) liking Holyfield and he beat him right? I think he fought Foreman too when he(foreman) tried coming out of retirement. I might be wrong, my brain hurts from thinking. Man, that guy is hot too! I loved him when he wasnt as huge (big and muscly) he was probably younger at the time and that lil fuzz on his lips:yahoo:

Sorry Kakata...I think I just found my new secret lover here on CM:lolup:

LOL..J/K Im not the type to act stupid around celebs. Do you know John Johnson from the Bears years and years ago? He was my dad's friend and came over to dinner once. He showed me his superbowl ring. I guess I know more about some athletes than I thought. Its wierd how it all came flooding back LOL. I even went on date with Jeff Harding before he was shoved back to the minors in hockey (now we're talking 20 yrs ago lol). He got mad at me because I wouldnt sleep with him on our first date LMAO...He was staying at the Hyatt in Cherry Hill for training and said "geez, I bought you drinks too" What an idiot!

OMG

Your kidding? He was that boxer in the 90's right? Because I remember (i think lol) liking Holyfield and he beat him right? I think he fought Foreman too when he(foreman) tried coming out of retirement. I might be wrong, my brain hurts from thinking. Man, that guy is hot too! I loved him when he wasnt as huge (big and muscly) he was probably younger at the time and that lil fuzz on his lips:yahoo:

Sorry Kakata...I think I just found my new secret lover here on CM:lolup:

LOL..J/K Im not the type to act stupid around celebs. Do you know John Johnson from the Bears years and years ago? He was my dad's friend and came over to dinner once. He showed me his superbowl ring. I guess I know more about some athletes than I thought. Its wierd how it all came flooding back LOL. I even went on date with Jeff Harding before he was shoved back to the minors in hockey (now we're talking 20 yrs ago lol). He got mad at me because I wouldnt sleep with him on our first date LMAO...He was staying at the Hyatt in Cherry Hill for training and said "geez, I bought you drinks too" What an idiot!

yes michael beat evander once and lost to him once. big george knocked mikey out with one punch. it was michaels first loss and george won the belt that night. michael did make $9 million that night though so he got over it. i actually lived with michael for over a year. when he signed a contract to fight for a certain promotion company they insisted he not live at home. they wanted to put him up in a "fight house" to keep tabs on him. i had just bought a house and was living by myself so i told him to move in with me. he did and we have remained best of friends ever since.

Saw 2 of the best fights of all time at Caesars back in the 80's (and no I was not the one being comped, actually my father's comps).....Hearns and Hagler (greatest round and 3 total rounds of boxing I have ever seen)......Sugar Ray's first coming out of retirement fight against Hagler (about as electric as it gets)....I have the ticket stubs somewhere and may try to find.....use to go to alot of fights at Caesars and the fight weekends were unreal as the fights were usually on Monday nights to keep all the gamblers rolling all week-end....always crowded but great for people watching....the Thurs. night before Hearns-Hagler, Hearns was at the craps table and I got hot with the dice so Hearns was laying $50 here and there for the shooter,moi!!!:D

Babs was the Snuggery near a mall in Schaumburg as I would go to one bar in the burbs on the weekends during the year I lived on the North Shore in 83/84. I swear that name rings a bell but I can not remember the name. I remember some of the USFL players would hang there and also remember partying with 2 of the Bear's offensive lineman's wives. Only partying,LOL!

There was one bar downtown I used to hang out at on Division which most think is Rush. It is the 2nd or 3rd bar on the left, maybe 4th walking North. For years I have tried to remember the name and it has never come back to me!!:confused:

Last edited:
Saw 2 of the best fights of all time at Caesars back in the 80's (and no I was not the one being comped, actually my father's comps).....Hearns and Hagler (greatest round and 3 total rounds of boxing I have ever seen)......Sugar Ray's first coming out of retirement fight against Hagler (about as electric as it gets)....I have the ticket stubs somewhere and may try to find.....use to go to alot of fights at Caesars and the fight weekends were unreal as the fights were usually on Monday nights to keep all the gamblers rolling all week-end....always crowded but great for people watching....the Thurs. night before Hearns-Hagler, Hearns was at the craps table and I got hot with the dice so Hearns was laying $50 here and there for the shooter,moi!!!:D

Babs was the Snuggery near a mall in Schaumburg as I would go to one bar in the burbs during on the weekends during the year I lived on the North Shore in 83/84. I swear that name rings a bell but I can not remember the name. I remember some of the WFL players would hang there and also remember partying with 2 of the Bear's offensive lineman's wives. Only partying,LOL!

There was one bar downtown I used to hang out at on Division which most think is Rush. It is the 2nd or 3rd bar on the left, maybe 4th walking North. For years I have tried to remember the name and it has never come back to me!!:confused:

You're not thinking of the old "Limelight" night club are you, that used to be there on Rush Street...if you are we were probably hanging out there at the same time...LOL

You're not thinking of the old "Limelight" night club are you, that used to be there on Rush Street...if you are we were probably hanging out there at the same time...LOL
No as I would remember that name from your stomping ground...Had some wild nights at the Limelight in Atlanta...I mean wild:D...Prolly 20+ years ago and I remember shooting the breeze with Reggie Theus one night so that would help me pin down a timeline although I went there it seems like maybe even while I was still in college and many times thereafter until iirc it got closed down or am I confusing it with The Gold Club.......maybe Limelight just went out of biz but for some reason I am thinking it was closed also and seems like it reopened but just was not the same, hell I dunno,LOL:D:lolup::D

No as I would remember that name from your stomping ground...Had some wild nights at the Limelight in Atlanta...I mean wild:D...Prolly 20+ years ago and I remember shooting the breeze with Reggie Theus one night so that would help me pin down a timeline although I went there it seems like maybe even while I was still in college and many times thereafter until iirc it got closed down or am I confusing it with The Gold Club.......maybe Limelight just went out of biz but for some reason I am thinking it was closed also and seems like it reopened but just was not the same, hell I dunno,LOL:D:lolup::D

Yea, the Limelight in the ATL was bought out by another outfit and changed names (never was the same after that) and the one in Chicago was also sold off but you are correct about the Gold Club, it was shut down by the feds for racketeering and other charges IIRC...used to love the VIP booths there...:D

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

LOL NAsh

Yes, the snuggery was in schaumberg IL...THats too funny, I bet we were there at the same time because I partied there from 1982-1985. Payton use to walk in with a blonde on each arm. OMG..You may even Know my ex husband :eek: (Patrick McGrath).

Are you talking about Eddie Rockets on Rush or that other one called Mothers, Mothers was real famous. There was also McGuires Pub too

Wow Nash/1819: you guys are soooo lucky. I bet you both saw such wonderful bouts in the ring. One of these days. Caesars in AC have fights, Is that where Pavlick is fighting soon or is that one over? Gatti fought there a few times. Maybe one of these days the 3 of us can meet for a fight there. I like HBO On Demand because under sports/boxing they have alot of those "the days of training for blahblah" I love watching the stories behind some the boxers.

Babs was the Snuggery near a mall in Schaumburg as I would go to one bar in the burbs on the weekends during the year I lived on the North Shore in 83/84. I swear that name rings a bell but I can not remember the name. I remember some of the USFL players would hang there and also remember partying with 2 of the Bear's offensive lineman's wives. Only partying,LOL!

hearns got knocked out. only his second loss(sugar ray l.) then iran barkley dismantled him twice. then he had only one more loss. maybe uriah grant? the hitman was like 60 somethin and 5 as a pro. great fighter....even if he didnt like girls.:)

LOL NAsh

Yes, the snuggery was in schaumberg IL...THats too funny, I bet we were there at the same time because I partied there from 1982-1985. Payton use to walk in with a blonde on each arm. OMG..You may even Know my ex husband :eek: (Patrick McGrath).

Are you talking about Eddie Rockets on Rush or that other one called Mothers, Mothers was real famous. There was also McGuires Pub too

Wow Nash/1819: you guys are soooo lucky. I bet you both saw such wonderful bouts in the ring. One of these days. Caesars in AC have fights, Is that where Pavlick is fighting soon or is that one over? Gatti fought there a few times. Maybe one of these days the 3 of us can meet for a fight there. I like HBO On Demand because under sports/boxing they have alot of those "the days of training for blahblah" I love watching the stories behind some the boxers.
there are tons of fights in acer. boardwalk hall and convention center. some ballroom fights as well. the "big" fights are too stuffy. too crowded and never live up to the hype. the smaller fights are a great time. the boxing game is one of my business ventures so i keep up on it. i have a piece of 8 fighters and promotional contracts with a few more. anymore info i'll have to keep in p.m.'s. some of the other things i'm involved with do not go well in the boxing world and especially talking about it on a gambling site. lol.

there are tons of fights in acer. boardwalk hall and convention center. some ballroom fights as well. the "big" fights are too stuffy. too crowded and never live up to the hype. the smaller fights are a great time. the boxing game is one of my business ventures so i keep up on it. i have a piece of 8 fighters and promotional contracts with a few more. anymore info i'll have to keep in p.m.'s. some of the other things i'm involved with do not go well in the boxing world and especially talking about it on a gambling site. lol.

You got my interest peaked!:D Rich says the same thing that you just did. He said for the real big fights he would rather be at home. I just like the hoopla that goes along with it. I keep forgetting names, which one has the dreadlocks and is real cute?Ohhh i likre lenox lewis (sp)too. Ugh, ill have to look it up, I think he's jamaican, maybe Trinidad. I use to like DeLahoya until he beat his wife

LOL NAsh

I was on a mission today, LOL , looking for my old boxing ticket stubs....they are here but have not found yet but I did find stuff aka crap as well as some good stuff like some old pics that I had no idea were in hiding,LOLOL!!

Even stranger as I had no idea and was not looking for I found an old credit card statement that I think may have answered my question of the name of the Bar downtown that I have tried to remember for years and never has come back to me until maybe your first mention of The Snuggery y-day.....The Bar I liked and frequented was on the other side of the street from Mothers and standing directly in front of and looking across the street, Mothers was slightly to the left.

Looking at this old credit card statement and the timeline, I think it was The Snuggery also as I know the restaurant was downtown on the statement and in Feb. 1984 , I was still dating the girl from Deerfield. I did not start going to Schaumburg until she or I, LOL , was history which was mid 1984. Was there a Snuggery on RUSH/DIVISION as I now think and prolly what caused me to check out the one in Schaumburg once I was flying solo. Anyway, a small world.:cool:...I will find those Caesar's boxing stubs as I am on a mission now:D (and actually want to get on the puter with my other sports stuff).

Last edited:
I was on a mission today, LOL , looking for my old boxing ticket stubs....they are here but have not found yet but I did find stuff aka crap as well as some good stuff like some old pics that I had no idea were in hiding,LOLOL!!

Even stranger as I had no idea and was not looking for I found an old credit card statement that I think may have answered my question of the name of the Bar downtime that I have tried to remember for years and never has come back to me until maybe your first mention of The Snuggery y-day.....The Bar I liked and frequented was on the other side of the street from Mothers and standing directly in front of and looking across the street, Mothers was slightly to the left.

Looking at this old credit card statement and the timeline, I think it was The Snuggery also as I know the restaurant was downtown on the statement and in Feb. 1984 , I was still dating the girl from Deerfield. I did not start going to Schaumburg until she or I, LOL , was history which was mid 1984. Was there a Snuggery on RUSH/DIVISION as I now think and prolly what caused me to check out the one in Schaumburg once I was flying solo. Anyway, a small world.:cool:...I will find those Caesar's boxing stubs as I am on a mission now:D (and actually want to get on the puter with my other sports stuff).

LOL..I want to know what that $50.40 worth of fun was in Ft. Lauderdale...:D

LOL..I want to know what that $50.40 worth of fun was in Ft. Lauderdale...:D
Had Gore invented the internet,yet??:D....I think it was a flower shop*cough* and Zayre's below (never remember going in a Zayre's).

What blew my mind was the double charges and 24 years later they still have that art perfected;):rolleyes:;)

Hmm, I don't think the trial was "live" after all........Bert was never shown, but here he is!

bert-oj3.gif

bert-oj1.gif

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

:lolup:

I lived in Southern Ca. during this time - I agree too the tampering of evidence was a big reason verdict went the way it did. I also think that the Rodney King verdict and aftermath riots was also on the jury's mind. I am very glad OJ is finally getting what is long overdue, I hope this is a little comfort for Nicole and Ron's family.

Even stranger as I had no idea and was not looking for I found an old credit card statement that I think may have answered my question of the name of the Bar downtown that I have tried to remember for years and never has come back to me until maybe your first mention of The Snuggery y-day.....The Bar I liked and frequented was on the other side of the street from Mothers and standing directly in front of and looking across the street, Mothers was slightly to the left.

suzanne's the disco? nash tell me you were pullin the deney terrio with the white pants and open shirt. lol.

I just can't wait for all this *&^)(*( on OJ to end.
Just look at the money spent on this (Our Money) for this one guy.
Put him away and end this.

Expired Image

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back