Question Jurassic Park Cursing My Mistake ?

thebigs

Just been playing JP and was watching the news on the TV at the same time.Anyway i normally play this at 30 c bet and if im feeling lucky 60c.
Must have had finger trouble as i glanced at my balance and noticed it was vanishing quick.Silly fecker here had played at 3 euro a bet and not 30 cent.
Changed my stake back and of course the first spin hit the feature.It paid a handsome 112 euro for my 30 cent bet but if i had left it at 3 euro would it have given me a feature and if it did would it have paid so well?
We will never know lol.

In theory, everything is random when betting.

In my conception, you probably would have hit a big win, 5 of a kind of some sort, summing up to the same win (sooner or later - until the end of the play session).
But I am paranoid, and have my own personal theories :D

Just been playing JP and was watching the news on the TV at the same time.Anyway i normally play this at 30 c bet and if im feeling lucky 60c.
Must have had finger trouble as i glanced at my balance and noticed it was vanishing quick.Silly fecker here had played at 3 euro a bet and not 30 cent.
Changed my stake back and of course the first spin hit the feature.It paid a handsome 112 euro for my 30 cent bet but if i had left it at 3 euro would it have given me a feature and if it did would it have paid so well?
We will never know lol.

That's always a curse. Had same myself on various slots.

But the upside is I hit Terminator 2 hot mode whilst upping my usual bet from 30p to 90p in an all or nothing bid to meet WR on a very bad bonus run.

Sometimes you just want to punch the screen though!

Reminds me of the time I played Jatb at 2.00, triggered the feature, won around 110x bet, lowered bet to 0.40 and triggered the feature again within 3 - 4 spins.

I'd have to say most like not. Not for any tin-foil hat reasons, but because that "seed" number that is mathematically generated is almost always based on time, probably nanoseconds. It constantly changes, and only in one direction. There is usually some starting reference point, and then it counts forward from there, in nanoseconds.

So that length of time you take a sip of coffee, change your bet size, shrug your shoulders, you will get a different result from the spin. Even if you had that key to the seed, the complex algorhythm that manipulate that seed, and a complete list of what each of 7 million or so possible combinations pay, you could never time it to produce you desired result, because factors like internet traffic and server speed.

Of course it is possible, but if the slot had 7 million possible combinations, your odds of the exact same spin (which is not really spinning of course) twice in a row would be 7 million also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back