New Slot Announcement Jungle Spirit by Netent.

At first day when game released got many features, best was 5 times feature in 10 spins.
After that releaseday all change. It takes 100->500xbet to get feature and feature pays max. 30xbet
Just lost 150xbet amount in that game without feature in five minutes.
Just same like bonanza, its has taken five weeks and over 10k spins and got only 20-25 features and
all gives under 100xbet "win" after losing 300xbet amount first....

At first day when game released got many features, best was 5 times feature in 10 spins.
After that releaseday all change. It takes 100->500xbet to get feature and feature pays max. 30xbet
Just lost 150xbet amount in that game without feature in five minutes.
Just same like bonanza, its has taken five weeks and over 10k spins and got only 20-25 features and
all gives under 100xbet "win" after losing 300xbet amount first....

Terve, and yeah i have to say that - first time playing it today will be my last as i lost 1100€ in deposits betting 2€ spin with a horrible rtp, biggest win was 30x and then 12x and so on. So pissed. And all this in around two hours. Disgusting

Just like divine fortune and other recent releases, even if you managed to get a 1000x, chances are you did that many spins to get the feature and then lose it again after the feature. But to be fair, there is massive potential with this slot, with some really big hits already from streamers and on forum which I havent seen with a netent slot in a LONG time.

Netent taking the ultra high variance crown from mg, have only played this a bit but was impressed not only by the game-play but the presentation is pretty top notch as well, will be playing again at some point.

It's a very good game and I can see this becoming a hit here at CM.

But by god, the variance is very high. I played two sessions and they could not have been any more different.

First session: £320 up on just 40p bets. Game was playing awesome, and this game was instantly going on my all-time Top 10 list.

Second session: Carved up with an RTP of under 40%. Features didn't trigger as often, and when they did, even the "safer picks" like the crocodile and cobra started to give "turd-esque/disappointing" payouts. Suddenly didn't seem so keen on keeping it in my Top 10 list lol. :oops:

Overall though (despite the beating I took on the second session)...I think this one is a winner and I will definitely be playing this again.
I really like it and the screenie threads are already giving me cause to be optimistic about it's potential.

This might be the game that gains a big following at the expense of games like Gonzo's and JATB. We shall see.

I would easily put Jungle Spirit in my top three among all releases in the past 12 months (the other two would be Cleopatra Plus and Warlords).

Well done Netent...it's nice to see you taking a break from serving up early learning centre, low-variance crap for a change.
Try doing it more often....because the punters will definitely come knocking.

Even if this slot took 1000€ from me in a couple of hours i just have to admit it- this might be one of the best slots ive ever played (when it's not cold ofcourse) and for it to be a netent slot, that nowadays imho just make low variance garbage.
The fact that you can hit small wins to keep you going but at the same time have the chance for a true monster hit every time you press spin is just amazing. And the fact that it feels like its actually possible (rather than getting fullscreen of wilds on mg slots etc, which doesnt really go through my mind when playing)
And now with doa html5 not giving me anything i just feel that it's always worth it to check if the slot is hot or not, before heading for anything else.

Well, this slot turns out just as I predicted..... great alternative for DoA. :thumbsup: :D

Have seen wins up to EUR50K on it and it wasn't even the full screen of crocodiles. I still not had the time to give it a good session but will do so coming week. :)

Lost £100 pretty swiftly @ 40-60p, got about 500 spins but only one trigger it has an Avalon 2 level of difficulty to trigger a bonus which paid about 20x, biggest win was around 50x on a buttterfly-storm 27x 3oak (snakes) This slot is brutal.

Lost £100 pretty swiftly @ 40-60p, got about 500 spins but only one trigger it has an Avalon 2 level of difficulty to trigger a bonus which paid about 20x, biggest win was around 50x on a buttterfly-storm 27x 3oak (snakes) This slot is brutal.

Yeah, ive lost around 500€ on it today, on different occations, it can be so brutal. Just had 200 spins at ~65% rtp before triggering the bonus which again for the third time today paid 0x bet. still a good game tho, just have to hit it at the right time.

But by god, the variance is very high. I played two sessions and they could not have been any more different.

First session: £320 up on just 40p bets. Game was playing awesome, and this game was instantly going on my all-time Top 10 list.

Second session: Carved up with an RTP of under 40%. Features didn't trigger as often, and when they did, even the "safer picks" like the crocodile and cobra started to give "turd-esque/disappointing" payouts. Suddenly didn't seem so keen on keeping it in my Top 10 list lol. :oops:

Overall though (despite the beating I took on the second session)...I think this one is a winner and I will definitely be playing this again.
I really like it and the screenie threads are already giving me cause to be optimistic about it's potential.

This might be the game that gains a big following at the expense of games like Gonzo's and JATB. We shall see.

I would easily put Jungle Spirit in my top three among all releases in the past 12 months (the other two would be Cleopatra Plus and Warlords).

Well done Netent...it's nice to see you taking a break from serving up early learning centre, low-variance crap for a change.

yeah its definitelly on the high(est?) end of variance scale. One session i ended up with 12% RTP over 100 spins :D i know its just 100 spins and i wasnt really trying to check RTP but its kinda easy to know when you start at 200 with $1 spins, and end up at $112 in 100 spins :D

admitely, this one has much higher potential than another game that can get just as dead (divine fortune) so its a step in right direction. For slot that can pay up to 1,600x or whatever in base game, and almost 8000x in free spins, its expected to have cold streaks but i feel how latest netent releases cold streaks can get pretty extreme, tilting even so yeah approach this one with caution :p

DoA can also pay insanely good, but you rarely have 35-50 dead spins in a row in DoA, or idk, any other non merkur/endorphina slot but last few Netent releases sometimes really feel more like Merkur than Netent games (Divine Fortune, Joker Pro, Jungle Spirit).

Is this slot trying to compete with Bonanza in terms of pissing off a player? Yet another pile of shite where you forever wait for the bonus round :confused::eek2::eek:

Is this slot trying to compete with Bonanza in terms of pissing off a player? Yet another pile of shite where you forever wait for the bonus round :confused::eek2::eek:

Almost all of netents slots in the past year have felt like that to me, kudos to this one for actually having a good paytable but its not worth it, any winnings you get wont make a difference because it costs you 500x to hit the feature haha. Its a really nice looking slot and I love the idea behind it but ultimately it just plays terribly, I did manage 3 quick features the other day, all paid OK, 50-100x I think, but the money was taken back almost as quickly as if I was playing Divine Fortune.

Exactly my experience. 60p spins, playing like the Turd under anaesthetic, then suddenly 6 from my next 8 'heartstoppers gave the FS, averaging 90x bet each. After 4 of those 6 I got the 'butterflies' thingy whereby it indicates a win with at least 2 expanding symbols is coming. 50 quid up to 302 quid on 60p spins, saved my session. Today, 45 quid at 40p spins, gone in 20 minutes with 2 shite features sub-20x.

But I LOVE IT! I agree pretty much with your 3 slots of the year thus far, although Warlords was in last year's voting list. There is actually a superb Games Warehouse slot called Castles In The Clouds at many UK bookies sites which I haven't done a review of but is the stand-out game of 2017 IMO.

1€ bets, its usually whatever your balance 100, 250 to zero in 20 minutes, without getting the feature and if you actually manage to get it, it's under 10x, had two 0x features today alone
Or if its hot its great.

this game is simply amazing

unfortunately I can play it only "for fun", and I truly regret I can't enjoy it in real money.

Well done NetEnt people, so many times I was complaining about awful new games, this time you did a masterpiece.

Congrats.
:notworthy

Load of shit, took £700 off me in 5 minutes at £2 a spin, upped the last bit of balance to £6 a spin, hit the feature, chose 12 spins...paid £24, fuck off.

There is absolutely no way you can compare the two. Bonanza is 100% rotten to the core and an utterly joyless, frustrating and frankly downright boring experience. I'd rather go to the dentist and be given "the Marathon Man treatment" than play that pile of money-devouring crap. That has to be the most avaricious, gluttonous dirty bastard of a slot ever made. If by some miracle, I ever feel the urge to play it again, it is going to be at min bet
and I will not go near it with any kind of sizeable balance.

I may be wide off the mark here, but I can't help but think that you have not given Jungle Spirit the same chance as you gave to Bonanza.
If I EVER were to land any kind of hit on Bonanza (I haven't yet and I may never do), I would leave so fucking fast, it would leave burn marks on BTG's servers. I have quite literally no confidence whatsoever of ever, ever winning anything above even as little as 50x on Bonanza.
No slot should ever leave a player thinking that it is bordering on unplayable. Bonanza does that with ease, as far as I'm concerned.

At least with Jungle Spirit, I can get a hit and actually feel "safe" staying on it to try and get some more hits.
Apart from anything else, even when I'm having a bad session on JS, I'm at least seeing some evidence of the slot attempting to entertain me, in the form of actually getting some heartstoppers, some random butterfly features etc etc.

Whereas with Bonanza, getting three gold letters or a win above 8x more than once per 100 spins is "noteworthy". If that is what noteworthy is, BTG can keep their notion of noteworthy and shove it right up their urethra.

There is absolutely no way you can compare the two. Bonanza is 100% rotten to the core and an utterly joyless, frustrating and frankly downright boring experience. I'd rather go to the dentist and be given "the Marathon Man treatment" than play that pile of money-devouring crap. That has to be the most avaricious, gluttonous dirty bastard of a slot ever made. If by some miracle, I ever feel the urge to play it again, it is going to be at min bet
and I will not go near it with any kind of sizeable balance.

I may be wide off the mark here, but I can't help but think that you have not given Jungle Spirit the same chance as you gave to Bonanza.
If I EVER were to land any kind of hit on Bonanza (I haven't yet and I may never do), I would leave so fucking fast, it would leave burn marks on BTG's servers. I have quite literally no confidence whatsoever of ever, ever winning anything above even as little as 50x on Bonanza.
No slot should ever leave a player thinking that it is bordering on unplayable. Bonanza does that with ease, as far as I'm concerned.

At least with Jungle Spirit, I can get a hit and actually feel "safe" staying on it to try and get some more hits.
Apart from anything else, even when I'm having a bad session on JS, I'm at least seeing some evidence of the slot attempting to entertain me, in the form of actually getting some heartstoppers, some random butterfly features etc etc.

Whereas with Bonanza, getting three gold letters or a win above 8x more than once per 100 spins is "noteworthy". If that is what noteworthy is, BTG can keep their notion of noteworthy and shove it right up their urethra.

I just lost £800 on this slot in less than 10 minutes DESPITE having 4 features in 50 spins and playing at £3 a spin until the end when I upped it for the last few, so I turned to Bonanza, after about 20 spins.

VrFLEM8.jpg

Yeah, think ill keep avoiding netent haha.

Just withdrew that £2000, thought id give it anotehr go took the last £300 odd onto jungle spirit at £2 a spin to see what happens. Lost it all in 4 minutes, fucking shocking. Hahaha, took the last £20 to leprechaun hills, hit a £275 hit after 3 spins. Every other provider shows netent up, if I watch streamers playing netent games, ill come back in 10 minutes and see the balance down £500

I just lost £800 on this slot in less than 10 minutes DESPITE having 4 features in 50 spins and playing at £3 a spin until the end when I upped it for the last few, so I turned to Bonanza, after about 20 spins.

VrFLEM8.jpg

Yeah, think ill keep avoiding netent haha.

I want to hate you so much right now lol. :p

Nice hit. And nicer to see that SOMEONE is winning on that pile of decomposing diarrhetic hot mess.

Load of shit, took £700 off me in 5 minutes at £2 a spin, upped the last bit of balance to £6 a spin, hit the feature, chose 12 spins...paid £24, fuck off.

Not totally dissimilar to my experience earlier £600 gone on £2 spins. I had one poxy bonus round that was so impressive I can't even remember how much it paid.

At least with Bonanza it occasionally gives you some play time whilst you wait days for the free spins. Not so sure the same can be said for this slot :confused:

Im just so fking furious at this game all the time,
in basegame reel 1 and 2 expanding tiger, reel three empty, reel four expanding tiger, reel 5 two tigers. Id rather see a 0 bet spin not show that.
And in freespins, last 10 rounds ive had have all been under 10x, normally okay, but if the game has to take 100-1000x bet from you to trigger the thing then goddamnit.

Think the game is awesome, had some over 300x hits.
Good potential, and a breath of fresh air rather than hearing about zzzbonanza or doa.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back