New Slot Announcement Jungle Spirit by Netent.

It has a Wild Desire type feature! :eek:

I just triggerd it, reels 2 and 4 turned into expanding crocs, landed single crocs on 1 and 3 for 18x. Interesting...

EDIT: and again, 2 reels of jacks this time for nine 5oak's

It has a Wild Desire type feature! :eek:

I just triggerd it, reels 2 and 4 turned into expanding crocs, landed single crocs on 1 and 3 for 18x. Interesting...

Nah its no way near as good, I had it about 10 times, its just the same as the base game basically so im not sure why it stops and throws fairies around the screen. A few of them paid nothing, and the ones that did acted just like the base game, its just a guaranteed expanded reel if it hits, best one paid about 30x ha.

Nah its no way near as good, I had it about 10 times, its just the same as the base game basically so im not sure why it stops and throws fairies around the screen. A few of them paid nothing, and the ones that did acted just like the base game, its just a guaranteed expanded reel if it hits, best one paid about 30x ha.

Got me excited :lolup:

I think this is one to play when you are decently up on other slots. Then I won't mind risking taking the 4 free spins option.

That base game is bloody harsh, very low win frequency. It ate a £100 balance on 60p stake in about 10 minutes tonight!

Well it's not a wild reel, but when on FS your ways are 1024, not 243, so it'd be actually "better" than WD (though pays are worse). 1024 ways of the top symbol would pay amazingly even on a low bet tho.

it looks like its a high...ish variance and ive had 20 odd dead spins several times. Base game can be really harsh but from my experience free spins arent that hard to trigger, but its a small sample so yeah.

also, after 19 free spins sessions i think tiger one is the only one worth taking. Other ones have more spins and, in theory pays arent that much worse, but they never connect.

One thing that annoys the $$#it out of me is how TJQKA symbols only serve as blockers in free spins and in 19 features i havent won a single cent from anything other than main symbol. Not even single 3x J win and i had 3x 20 free spins feature. Might as well replace normal symbols with black hole. 7 sins does this, and while it does look ridiculous at times, at least they are being honest about it :p

its also first decent netent release for me, since Warlords and while it might not be as good as some of recent microgaming juggernauts (like Tarzan, Arianni The emperor, and that 3 lines slot !) i can see myself playing this one in the future.

did my playtests yesterday, i tended to end up on the lower variance modes after trying 2 tiger spins and both ending in 0's - at least it dosent congratulate a 0 pay bonus round (they must be learning).

definitely going to be an all or nothing style bonus round regardless of which you choose, but with a few more spins at least theres a longer period of hope.

back to puppy training now :D

Some free spins at Guts. A nice new game I must say.
20c bet and no wagering on those free spins :D

Total win was $216 so over 1000x bet

Attachments

• guts3.jpg
    guts3.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 474
One of NetEnt's better releases in my opinion. I really like that you can decide the volatility in the free spins feature. I had a go at it yesterday both with real money and play money and the best feature I had paid 250x with the 4 tiger free spins. Had several other features over 100x.

I would lable it at as high variance slot, so it can eat your money really fast if it's hungry.

Looking forward to seeing some really big wins on this one in the screenshot section.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

so like a day after release, someone gets almost max win on this thing. 3 tigers more would mean 3x as much but still a decent win regardless :D

was live on twitch too and it came 2 mins after he got hotmode on T2:eek2:

lolhaha.jpg

was 4 full reels with 1 tiger on reel 4. almost 2000x >.<

edit: added a clip too

edit jr: just noticed post above mine. oh well, its late and im too tired :D

Its shit like all new net ent slots. Can win big, sure. But wait a feew weeks and suddenly "nobody" will hit these wins.

I had a 270x win today on it and then it went on a cold streak i have never seen any game eat money like this. I "stopped" clicked the spins and it took 350x my bet in 10 minutes. One feature that paid 2,5x bet and biggest base win was 9x bet. What a horrible,horrible game.

Noticed on this pile of * Yet to be decided * that when dead, its VERY dead, you hardly even get any "Letters" wins or part credit wins.

Also the in-play feature (where the reels keep spinning after starting) happens a lot more if you go 'click crazy' start/stop on your mouse.

IMO Netent's new slots can only truly be reviewed (payout wise) when they are 3-4 months old and the built in 'start fair / pay less as time goes on' coding has had chance to kick in!

I am sure this game has great potential but not that I can see today or yesterday. I personally prefer Wild Wild West as I have had several 100x + bonuses on that game.

So my verdict on Jungle Spirit all your money away is:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is from 5 free spins at stan james. hit bonus round and choose 8 spins and won x1 my stake then hit bonus round again 10 spins later and hit this. slots so streaky and harsh but when catch it right potential is huge

bbb2.jpg

Its shit like all new net ent slots. Can win big, sure. But wait a feew weeks and suddenly "nobody" will hit these wins.

I had a 270x win today on it and then it went on a cold streak i have never seen any game eat money like this. I "stopped" clicked the spins and it took 350x my bet in 10 minutes. One feature that paid 2,5x bet and biggest base win was 9x bet. What a horrible,horrible game.

yeah its dead streaks can be insane. I can only compare it to merkur slots when it decides to go into dead mode, and at one point ive had 12% rtp over 100 spins :eek2: i know 100 spins is a small sample but its also very tilty slot and whatever you do, dont quickspin (doublespin?:p) when its not paying :D

it has huge potential though so cold streaks are expected and somewhat normal, but i feel huge chunk of RTP goes into free spins (and only first 2 modes) plus it looks like its all or nothing with this one.

Had 29 tiger free spins so far, 2 of those paid 250x +, 2 were around 20x and the rest was <10x. Ive also seen several 1000x - 3000x hits already so unlike some other provider games that can pay (in theory) 2 billions your stake, this one actually delivers :thumbsup:

So long story short, its a highly violatile game, coupled with highly violatile free spins on top of it. Approach with caution because its be a deadly combo :D

Thats how I have described the last 20 releases of them, throw loads in, get lucky and get a 300x, then its gone in record speed with almost no returns.

another 225€ gone at 2€ spin, biggest win was 3 oak of tigers. WHAT THE FU*K is going on with this game
Trying to ask support about my rtp but they say they dont know what that means. God damnit

You'd struggle if you asked them what they had for breakfast that morning :p
Yeah im still trying to explain it to them. They just gave me a figure of 96,47 which is then probably the trtp for jungle spirit(?) and i know that mine was somewhere along ~20% if that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back