New Slot Announcement Jungle Jim El Dorado Microgaming

Lets not forget that NetBent started this by copying Break Da Bank again with their own version in 'The Reel Steal'.

Gonzo still looks better than this release even though its a much older slot.

For revenge NetBent will probably end up making a slot called Twin Romance and substitute the Wild Desire with linked reels like TwinSpin with minimal matching symbols for a Super Mega Win of 17x Bet...

Nate

Great graphics, nice sound. Best looking MG game for sure. Gameplay boring, if you don’t change the bet size (Jim scratching himself and killing flies most of the time). It needed 130 spins to produce a win bigger than 4x and 160 for free spins that paid 20x.

I had to wait 160 spins on minbet for the Freespins to come. Lost till the 3 scatters dropped ~15€ (RTP without FS ~ 0,625). Freespins gave me 30€ ==> 120x.

As you guys mentioned, I couldn't believe at first, how shameless a company can copy the work of another.

I mistakenly loaded Jungle Jim, instead of the new one, and soon realized it was the far superior game.

Then I loaded JJ ED. Who decides that 3-D gimp animations and craptastic clones are the way forward? I took one look at it and couldn't get to the upper-right 'x' quick enough.

What a load of wank :cool:

Game is mostly just sitting around watching some generic git scratching his arse, leaning on a spade, drinking water, swatting flies and giving a thumbs up for a win of 0.2x stake.

Base game is dreadfully poor, I got no decent win fall setups to speak of, like you can on Gonzo.

Wild doesn't substitute for the bonus symbol!

I managed to scrape 100x on it and parachuted out. Some bonus gameplay:

Last edited by a moderator:
Gonzo Jim as someone called this slot look bored as I played....as was I.
Thumbs down.

Didn't get anything past 3x my bet on base game never went to 5x....didn't get any free games....lost $80 at .50 a spin.....and so....that will be that for this slot.....

Never really liked Gonzos quest, the same will prob apply to this new slot.
Also those promo videos annoy me, 15x on the first free spin yeah right, could prob play it the rest of my life and still never see 15x on free spins.

OMG,MG forgot to enable free spins feature?
Lost more than 250x stakes, hundreds of spins with no feature.
\
Jim is a drinker, drunker.:mad:

It pays alot more frequently than Gonzos borefest, tried it twice now, first time turned the last £20 in my account into £400 in about 20 minutes, a nice 200x bonus, a 70x base game hit aswell as a few 30-50x, second session was profitable but not as well paying.

Quite a nice game to be fair, seems to payout far more frequently than Gonzos but its a bit boring and im not a fan of the animations, just cut that shit out we want to spin a slot and have fast action, I dont want sound or music as it just announces to everyone in my house im a degenerate gambler haha.

Game is mostly just sitting around watching some generic git scratching his arse, leaning on a spade, drinking water, swatting flies and giving a thumbs up for a win of 0.2x stake.

Base game is dreadfully poor, I got no decent win fall setups to speak of, like you can on Gonzo.

Wild doesn't substitute for the bonus symbol!

I managed to scrape 100x on it and parachuted out. Some bonus gameplay:

Bungle Dim - Real Dodo. The peak of innovation at Microgaming......:eek2:

Last edited by a moderator:
Played it for the first time yesterday.
And for the last time also.
Tragicly bad slot from MGS.

I thought Gonzo's quest was bad but compared to this pile of crap Gonzo's quest is an awesome slot!

FS symbols only appear on reels 1,2 & 3. WTF!

Did just over 700 spins and haven't triggered the FS yet.
Best win was a 26x stake hit in the base game.

And Jungle Jim?
He is an annoying twat standing there waiting impatiently, hitting some mosquitos with his hat or taking out a shovel.
Well if I was him I would have been bored as hell too.

Joke of a slot. :(

Jungle Jim

100 Features in free play
Old Attachment (Invalid)

Graph.jpg

No base game wins over 100x
I didn't get any retriggers during free spins, but i assume it's possible as the scatters do show up during the feature.
Either way the chance of a retrigger must be very low. The feature pays quite well.

Overall a decent slot, but it's basically just a copy of NetEnt's Gonzo's Quest. And "Jim" is clearly Nathan Drake from the Uncharted series. :lolup:

Jim.jpgUncharted - Nathan Drake.jpg

Legit.jpg

I'm very close to the "First and Last Time" club...
Played it the other day and burned through nearly $300 before finally getting the free-falls.
Looks like it's pretty high variance - so I won't be playing it much. Though I do generally like games with "tumbling" symbols.

KK

Copy or steal, but it has one of the best free spins...

First session was brutal...
Played 1000 spins because of loyality points. Best win in base game 40x, only twice managed to get FS (20x and 38x). Started with 50 balance and 0.25 bet, but raised bet to 0.50 after second bonus, then after some 150 spins lowered back to 0.25 but it was too late. Also, only session played in late morning (I tend to avoid that).

Second session gave very pleasent 400 spins with 3 free spins (105x, 48x, 226x)and sustainable base game. Played at min. be and raised my balance 5 times.

In third I raised to 0.50, didn't look promising, lost some 70x bet, but then came 40x in base game and everything changed. Session with some 250 spins ended with 112x free spins and upped my balance in pleasent grade.

Strange slot, without big-win animations, with only three scatters and no paytable for wild(seems that it is not possible to get 3OAK, 4OAK or 5OAK wilds).

Slot is actually Michael/Thor/Diamonds feature, so maybe it could be for Dunover :D
He could do review of this...you don't see much of 12x or 15x multipliers in free spins.

I like both sounds and graphics, but dislike background in free spins,darker and mystical ambience would be better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back