Jackpot Capital lickety split

Mousey

Ueber Meister Mouse
Managed to clear (insane) WR for my b'day bonus. :)

In the wee hours of Friday morning - 1 or 2 a.m. maybe - (sometimes I don't sleep very well) I made my withdrawal. Before noon, JC sent email saying pending WD processed. Received notification via text message from courier Friday afternoon informing me of a Monday delivery, received an automated phone message Sunday informing me of same. (I have these notifications set up in my account with the courier. Very cool.) Package was on my doorstep by 10:30 a.m. Monday morning. Now THAT is the way to do it. :thumbsup:

Thanks JC!

Managed to clear (insane) WR for my b'day bonus. :)

In the wee hours of Friday morning - 1 or 2 a.m. maybe - (sometimes I don't sleep very well) I made my withdrawal. Before noon, JC sent email saying pending WD processed. Received notification via text message from courier Friday afternoon informing me of a Monday delivery, received an automated phone message Sunday informing me of same. (I have these notifications set up in my account with the courier. Very cool.) Package was on my doorstep by 10:30 a.m. Monday morning. Now THAT is the way to do it. :thumbsup:

Thanks JC!

And that makes for a very Happy Birthday, yes? :thumbsup:

Congrats congrats. Enjoy your winnings :D

That is nice!

I have always been told and heard they have a 48 hour pending period, no exceptions.

Are you a VIP?

I have no idea... LOL Maybe I am? But with my little $45 deposits a couple times a month I wouldn't think so. Maybe it was just 'cos I always lose my own money when I deposit and it was my birthday week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back