It all goes to sh*t

lojo

Banned User - repetitive violations of <a href="ht
Qt has been compomised, by JPF or fux about here. My money is no good at JPF tonight. I am not a happy man.

You're SCARING me:what:..what are you talking about????????????????

Please forgive my ridiculous outburst... it appears I was trying to deposit more than I had on the books and that is why it was rejected.

All Slots did nothing wrong, the boy cried wolf.

My bad:oops:

Self imposed no thread starting for another two weeks. (and never after 6pm)

Sheesh Lojo... you had us freaked out... :eek: Next time you post a hissy fit, make it a little clearer, k? My psychic abilities are about used up... :D

Did you see in the fortune lounge problems thread where they are saying they can't payout to US via QT? I sure hope it is just a bumble, but I'll probably ask Wim... fingers crossed here, I really think I will quit online if qt goes tu across the board. Anyone notice qt raised the minimum deposit to 50, no big, but wtf is that all about.

Mods? please move to ATB? My bad.

Did you see in the fortune lounge problems thread where they are saying they can't payout to US via QT? I sure hope it is just a bumble, but I'll probably ask Wim... fingers crossed here, I really think I will quit online if qt goes tu across the board. Anyone notice qt raised the minimum deposit to 50, no big, but wtf is that all about.

Mods? please move to ATB? My bad.

No, but I will now.You are giving us all a heart attack today.But I luv ya anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back