dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
Netent - Wild Worlds = terrible base game, high boredom factor.
Novomatic - Island Heat = another anonymous Redline shelf-filler.
Dragon Bond - Playtech = shockingly low pays!
Lucky U - Playtech = a bit different, theoretically has some potential.

Wish this was up yesterday mate :(

rare I venture on to new games much but that Wild Worlds destroyed half my balance in 2 minutes flat and ruined my evening, not a problem for those with deep pockets but probs my only sesh this week :oops:

evil piece of garbage :mad:

Always wonder how the same company can release, CFTBL, DoA, Wild Rockets etc then things like this, that recent staxx nonsense. All their decent coders must have the same A/L and the kids are in that week :rolleyes:

Wish this was up yesterday mate :(

rare I venture on to new games much but that Wild Worlds destroyed half my balance in 2 minutes flat and ruined my evening, not a problem for those with deep pockets but probs my only sesh this week :oops:

evil piece of garbage :mad:

Always wonder how the same company can release, CFTBL, DoA, Wild Rockets etc then things like this, that recent staxx nonsense. All their decent coders must have the same A/L and the kids are in that week :rolleyes:
LOL...I had the video for a couple of days, never uploaded it until yesterday. The Netent is classic egg-timer stuff.

Tried Wild Worlds yesterday stopped after a few spins went onto Island Heat which I quite liked, I rarely play Novomatic games, I did almost get a full screen of J's but still only paid low did not get the bonus as I went on a losing streak and changed games.

Have to disagree on Wild Worlds mate.
Played it for an hour yesterday and I think it is a decent slot.
At least the free spins round is quite innovative, South Park on steroids with multiple mini bosses and the big dude.
Managed to retrigger on my second FS round and made it to world 2 halfway.
Paid 156x and lasted for 5 or 6 minutes, I like the way the different wilds work in the free spins too.

Base game agreed, bit lame but ain't that with all these cascade games.
Got some decent base game hits of 5x-30x and that is better than I ever had on one of the Play n Go cascade games like moon princess, gemix etc etc.

So for me this game ain't too bad.

Have to disagree on Wild Worlds mate.
Played it for an hour yesterday and I think it is a decent slot.
At least the free spins round is quite innovative, South Park on steroids with multiple mini bosses and the big dude.
Managed to retrigger on my second FS round and made it to world 2 halfway.
Paid 156x and lasted for 5 or 6 minutes, I like the way the different wilds work in the free spins too.

Base game agreed, bit lame but ain't that with all these cascade games.
Got some decent base game hits of 5x-30x and that is better than I ever had on one of the Play n Go cascade games like moon princess, gemix etc etc.

So for me this game ain't too bad.

I agree with you on Wild Worlds, quite like the concept and the game play. Can be a drag as Jono indicated but i thought it played quite well.

You can soon play a South Park Reel Chaos clone from Netent, release is on 16th May 2019

netent_arcane reel chaos screenshot (1024x558).jpg

LOL...I had the video for a couple of days, never uploaded it until yesterday. The Netent is classic egg-timer stuff.

Yeah I agree the game is shit at the end of the day. I found it interesting and entertaining at first sight, but once you've gotten past the first novelty period it turns out to be a very one-dimensional slot with low potential. Every FS is between 10-50x and the basegame hits are 0-15x.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back