Logo
external image

Is this really good luck or really bad luck?

  • Thread starter Thread starter neon claws
  • id93400
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1205
  • Replies 5

neon claws

Non-Gambler
Joined
Jan 5, 2020
Location
Australia
Awhile back I started playing a new pragmatic slot called 3 kingdoms battle of Redcliff.

Base game is pretty unremarkable but once you get a certain thing 40 times it triggers a Pick Me feature with 8 choices which will award a certain percentage of your wagering from between 2x to 100x.

The first three times I had the round I got 100x, 50x and then 100x again.

"Wow" I thought, "an actually fair pick me feature!"

From that point I decided to start recording my results in the round to confirm if it actually was a 1/8 chance of hitting the 50 or 100x.

Well, it ain't... Or I've had very bad luck to even out the good start:
Of 52 feature rounds since the highest multiplier has been 8x, with 36 2x's, 9 4x's, 6 6x's and a single 8x.

Should've quit while I was ahead!
 
Speaking of s**t picks this reminded me of some new-ish game (crazy wheel?) where the feature has a three-level wheel with increasingly large prizes and the only way to lose is to hit the same segment twice. The outer wheel having something like 30 segments.
Bought a feature for a couple hundred bucks and instantly hit 1x twice, and then did the exact same thing again.
Think I pinned the odds at that happening around about 1:160,000 from memory.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top