Is this bonus EV+?

philderby

Hi

Me again with another Rival bonus. The minimum deposit is £25 so with crypto fees etc it will be £29 or so. Treating it as a evenings entertainment. Is this bonus positive EV?

coinbets777 promo.jpg

Hi

Me again with another Rival bonus. The minimum deposit is £25 so with crypto fees etc it will be £29 or so. Treating it as a evenings entertainment. Is this bonus positive EV?

View attachment 197215
Nope. On 96% slots you need 25x WR on the bonus to break even at 100% match.

30X D+B is very EV- and that's without the dubious RTP settings you can get on Rival.

Assuming 95% you'd bust well before halfway there.

So you would have £425 for a £100 deposit, wagering required of £25,500

You would last for about 8481 spins at 1.00 per spin, so about 33% of the necessary progress on average.

Unless you can find @ChopleyIOM 's The Back Nine slot lol....

Last edited:
So you would have £425 for a £100 deposit, wagering required of £25,500
I think it would be half that? 30 x (100+325) is £12,750. The exception would be Kaboom because it counts at 50% weighting.

As with a lot of Rival bonuses, they give a lot of extra playtime but rarely offer value.

Unless you can find @ChopleyIOM 's The Back Nine slot lol....
... and a time machine, as once he beat the wagering they quickly nerfed the RTP!

I think it would be half that? 30 x (100+325) is £12,750. The exception would be Kaboom because it counts at 50% weighting.

As with a lot of Rival bonuses, they give a lot of extra playtime but rarely offer value.

... and a time machine, as once he beat the wagering they quickly nerfed the RTP!
Yeah, sorry I did 60x D+B (which is actually quite a common proposition for some UK bonuses nowadays) instead of 30x. But even so, it's still well into EV- territory so the advice still stands, one to avoid getting into. Unless you fancy a good long session of effectively demo play for the price of £25.

Indeed, that was a one time only deal :D

Even though the cash amounts involved weren't massive, that was still a very pleasing result. Fair play to Tropicana they paid me, but they nerfed the bonus, and the slot, into the ground afterwards!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back