Logo
external image

Is this allowed to post news about new released games?

SlotMonster

Twitch Streamer - Affiliate
webmeister
Joined
Apr 2, 2007
Location
Belarus
I have noticed casino operators or forum members from time to time create threads about new games release, so I thought I can do it also?

I'm looking into FAQ section right now, but can't find any rule I would break by doing this. Bryan, can you please correct me if I'm wrong?

Thanks!

Viktar.
 
Awwww, cmon tell us! now the suspense is gonna kill me!
i can't see why there'd be a problem, but i am a newbie and totally unqualified to say. I know one thing, if you post something that could be considered improper- you're gonna hear about it! If you leave specific casino names outta it, IMO there shouldn't be anything but appreciation for the info. UNLESS of course, i lose my azz at the game, then you'll be hearin from me! :p

* a perfect example of "improper" would be replying to a post that specifically is directed to Bryan....(oops, sorry Viktar, Bryan)
 
Slot Monster, we're genuinely interested in truly new (as opposed to "new to this casino") games for our news bulletins; include me on your new games press release distribution list please.
 
Sure, will do. You can also drop me a PM with your email address, so I can send it to you directly.

I was going to post a small release about new slot games which were recently released by Viaden.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top