Is the 3Dice tourney server down again???

Hi Donna,

I think it is server disruption. I read about some major solar storms, but, other sites are working just fine.

I think if it were solar storms it would cause problems for more than just 3Dice.

Playing the payola tourney was a joke at best. I don't know if there are problems with "real" play as well.

Hi Donna,

I think it is server disruption. I read about some major solar storms, but, other sites are working just fine.

I think if it were solar storms it would cause problems for more than just 3Dice.

Playing the payola tourney was a joke at best. I don't know if there are problems with "real" play as well.

Thats weird, just contacted the 3Dice rep via the 3Dice website and they said there were no issues or no reported problems LOL And yes, Playing payola was a joke!

I still have the chat open, they are still cursing the connection. Of course, I am not chatting though. That is not worth it.

Do you know if it is working in "real" play?

No, not playing in real unless I win a tourney. Probably going to let my VIP run out too. And no, it is not worth it! Guess we will just have to wait...blah

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back