Is MG's Reel Spinner win stealer

gambyx7

Meister Member
Had only 9 spins and I was shocked.

Look:issue-2.jpg

Line number 11 should payed 4OAK of wilds (and it did) and 5OAK of boat (and it didn't). You have to play all the lines here, so there is no doubt about that.

Here are the pays:
Issue-1.jpg

And play history...they recognize 4OAK, but not 5OAK!

ISSUE3.jpg

Is it possible that this is bug?

It doesn't make sense.

I find that wild is special symbol with its own paytable.

I remember that I had 81 way's of wilds on pretty Kitty and end stacked on 5th reel was highest symbol and it payed both symbols.

It doesn't make sense.

I find that wild is special symbol with its own paytable.

I remember that I had 81 way's of wilds on pretty Kitty and end stacked on 5th reel was highest symbol and it payed both symbols.

That is a quirk only applying to MG 243-Way slots. It pays both, i.e. when I got my 4-reel shitstorm on TS2 I got 81x 4OAK wilds and 81x all 3 5OAK symbols on reel 5, so got paid 324 wins.

Yep. Thanks everyone.

I do feel somehow cheated...but i have to say to that was the best session from this slot ever, second spin was 52x, this was next (nearly 72x), 20 spin later 40x bonus and 30 spins later 90x (and I never saw so many stacked wilds in free spins and base game).

Yep. Thanks everyone.

I do feel somehow cheated...but i have to say to that was the best session from this slot ever, second spin was 52x, this was next (nearly 72x), 20 spin later 40x bonus and 30 spins later 90x (and I never saw so many stacked wilds in free spins and base game).
Not sure why you feel cheated its been this way since slots first came out ?
By your logic you should of also got paid for 3 wilds ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back