Question Is it legal to change turnover requirement after deposit is made?

I'm happy you got more out of it if you get paid of course, but wasn't it also that one bet over max allowed? Did they mention that earlier?

I haven't gotten anything yet, I've just requested the withdrawal. So they'll probably look for any excuse to not do the withdrawal (judging by their reviews, they don't seem to pay nearly anyone) and I'll just have to cite the fact that they're breaking the Swedish Gambling Law seeing as I have not broken any rules in the bonus agreement. Just gotta wait for now though for their "internal review process".

3 days after APPROVING my withdrawal, claiming that they've sent it to my bank account where it would arrive 2-4 days, the money is back on my bwin account.. without communicating with me at all as to why.

edit: Contacted the support and they said my bank denied the withdrawal, which is really odd but the support said I could try with a different bank account so I'll do that... Withdrawn from ~15 sites and I've never had my bank refuse a transaction before.

Last edited:
Sorry, final update now. Need to have it be said that the money finally arrived in my bank account today, in case somebody comes into this thread through googling bwin and wondering how it ended. They did not confiscate any of my winnings in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back