Question Is Bonza slots(netent) on facebook safe?

dave1888

10 years here meister!
PABnononaccred2
mm1
Has anybody deposited or withdrawn from Bonza Slots yet? They have some offer deposit £10 and play with £40 its an app on FB that hosts real money netent slots. It's a tempting offer but something just doesn't sit right with me I don't know what just a feeling it might be like trying to get blood from a stone if I won here...

I tried them out a few months ago. I was a little wary as well.
But since it was only a £10 deposit, I took the chance.
I managed to clear the WR and made a withdrawal. It wasn't a huge amount maybe £50 or £60. But I had no problems, and i seem to remember, they paid fairly quickly

Hmm, I just downloaded the app and read through the bonus terms and conditions and it states that the deposit £10 and receive £40 bonus is only valid till the 30th of April 2014......

Hmm, I just downloaded the app and read through the bonus terms and conditions and it states that the deposit £10 and receive £40 bonus is only valid till the 30th of April 2014......

Strange why it is still promoted on the app then eh...Perhaps because I joined them way before april 30th I'd get the bonus I tried ringing them up other day but there was no answer. Glad to hear someone won on it and withdrew successfully though :)! They don't have the biggest archive of netent but they do have some of my favourites like jack and the beanstalk etc which would do to complete wagering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back