Question Is Bonza slots(netent) on facebook safe?

dave1888

Meister Member
PABnononaccred2
mm1
Has anybody deposited or withdrawn from Bonza Slots yet? They have some offer deposit £10 and play with £40 its an app on FB that hosts real money netent slots. It's a tempting offer but something just doesn't sit right with me I don't know what just a feeling it might be like trying to get blood from a stone if I won here...

brianmon

Meister Member
webby
mm4
I tried them out a few months ago. I was a little wary as well.
But since it was only a £10 deposit, I took the chance.
I managed to clear the WR and made a withdrawal. It wasn't a huge amount maybe £50 or £60. But I had no problems, and i seem to remember, they paid fairly quickly

Full tilt

Experienced Member
Hmm, I just downloaded the app and read through the bonus terms and conditions and it states that the deposit £10 and receive £40 bonus is only valid till the 30th of April 2014......

dave1888

Meister Member
PABnononaccred2
mm1
Hmm, I just downloaded the app and read through the bonus terms and conditions and it states that the deposit £10 and receive £40 bonus is only valid till the 30th of April 2014......
Strange why it is still promoted on the app then eh...Perhaps because I joined them way before april 30th I'd get the bonus I tried ringing them up other day but there was no answer. Glad to hear someone won on it and withdrew successfully though :)! They don't have the biggest archive of netent but they do have some of my favourites like jack and the beanstalk etc which would do to complete wagering.