Logo
external image

Invite from Inv?

  • Thread starter Thread starter bigjohn
  • id65364
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1477
  • Replies 6

bigjohn

Dormant account
Joined
Dec 21, 2012
Location
Northeast Coastal USA
Anybody else get an invite from new member Inv? I wasn't sure what to make of it but it seemed kinda odd, made some mention of my great contributions here, lol! I don't know what he was reading.:D

Anyways, I just forwarded to the chief.
 
In the backend, I can see x amount in your inbox, x amount in the outbox, and # sent. There is a button to clear all PMs - reserved for when someone has exceeded his/her limit - or for PM spammers. This one was forwarded to me via bigjohn.

LOL - this guy has an announcement on his forum "by invite only". It should state "By poaching only" :rolleyes:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top