Logo
external image

Introduction

  • Thread starter Thread starter philulz
  • id85945
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 496
  • Replies 3

philulz

Dormant account
Joined
Dec 18, 2018
Location
United Kingdom
Hi! New to the community but not to the slots.

Split my gambling time between VS, Virgin Games (part of Jackpotjoy/Gamesys I think but with a more active community from what I've seen) and one or two others.

Currently enjoying Microgaming and a few PNG slots.

Will openly admit I initially joined to complain but I resolved it without needing to take it further!
 
Will openly admit I initially joined to complain but I resolved it without needing to take it further!
You wouldn't be a gambler if you didn't want to complain about something... :p

Stick around - this is the best casino forum in the world! :thumbsup:
KK
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top