Intertops Poker Problem & Rep?

weesie

Ueber Meister
Hi all.

I am having a problem with the Intertops DL version of their poker site.

Seems to be a new problem with maybe an update?

This morning as every morning, I opened the software for my usual poker tournament.

My anti-virus software has all the sudden decided it is not safe and keeps closing it out

and making it unusable.

I un-installed and re-installed. Even turning anti-virus off for a period.

It is still doing it. I have opened it in the "instant play" version but I really don't like that version.

So, I came here looking for a rep. I know I have sent a pm to them before but now they are

not on the list of reps.

Suggestions?

Thanks, weeise

Hi all.

I am having a problem with the Intertops DL version of their poker site.

Seems to be a new problem with maybe an update?

This morning as every morning, I opened the software for my usual poker tournament.

My anti-virus software has all the sudden decided it is not safe and keeps closing it out

and making it unusable.

I un-installed and re-installed. Even turning anti-virus off for a period.

It is still doing it. I have opened it in the "instant play" version but I really don't like that version.

So, I came here looking for a rep. I know I have sent a pm to them before but now they are

not on the list of reps.

Suggestions?

Thanks, weeise

Good morning weeise,

I hope this finds you well!

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with the poker software and I will try to help you the best I can. Can you please PM me your Intertops Username and what antivirus application that you are using?

To make sure it is not only an old antivirus version you have, please try to update it and see if this maybe resolves the issue. If this does not work, please try to do the following:

1) Please temporary disable your antivirus to allow your computer to download and to install the poker application.
2) After it was installed successfully, run it once (so that you have the lobby open) and afterwards you can activate your antivirus again.

It has happened in the past that antivirus programs react after we have performed a software update/upgrade but that is just a false positive and you can go ahead and whitelist the Intertops poker software in your antivirus application.

Sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused and I look forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,

Intertops Poker Manager

@ Intertops Poker : please contact Bryan (Outdated URL or via email) to have him verify your account as an official representative of Intertops. This needs to be done BEFORE you start asking players to send you their information. I can see that you're a legitimate Intertops person but forum members have no way of knowing or verifying that, hence the need for Bryan's approval.

Good morning weeise,

I hope this finds you well!

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with the poker software and I will try to help you the best I can. Can you please PM me your Intertops Username and what antivirus application that you are using?

To make sure it is not only an old antivirus version you have, please try to update it and see if this maybe resolves the issue. If this does not work, please try to do the following:

1) Please temporary disable your antivirus to allow your computer to download and to install the poker application.
2) After it was installed successfully, run it once (so that you have the lobby open) and afterwards you can activate your antivirus again.

It has happened in the past that antivirus programs react after we have performed a software update/upgrade but that is just a false positive and you can go ahead and whitelist the Intertops poker software in your antivirus application.

Sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused and I look forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,

Intertops Poker Manager

Have you contacted Bryan or Max about being a rep on this forum?

@ Intertops Poker : please contact Bryan (Outdated URL or via email) to have him verify your account as an official representative of Intertops. This needs to be done BEFORE you start asking players to send you their information. I can see that you're a legitimate Intertops person but forum members have no way of knowing or verifying that, hence the need for Bryan's approval.

You speedy Max :) beat me to it and so much better put than me .

Hi maxd,

I just did, thanks for letting me know!

I really didn't think CM had an Intertops rep currently since I could not find

one on the "reps" list.

I had a chat with an Intertops "live help" and they said, Due to a recent

Intertops update, many players have been having problems with their

anti-virus closing it out.

It's a headache but I have to pause my anti-virus software for a while

in order to play.

The "browser" version is terrible!!

I really didn't think CM had an Intertops rep currently since I could not find

one on the "reps" list.

I had a chat with an Intertops "live help" and they said, Due to a recent

Intertops update, many players have been having problems with their

anti-virus closing it out.

It's a headache but I have to pause my anti-virus software for a while

in order to play.

The "browser" version is terrible!!

Hi weesie,

I created one today after seeing your post and I am getting my accout verified as a site rep!

I am happy that our support could help you find a temporary solution.

Best regards,

The Intertops Poker Manager

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back