Internet cafe' need software

Status
Not open for further replies.

attorneygeneral

Dormant account
Hi all, I have a 24hr internet cafe'... I would like to let people play bingo on my computers, I have 30,,I could set up established play times,,, Whats the best method for the cafe to make money off of this? In house bingo software? online bingo play and I get a %? Thx, A.G

ARE

Hi all, I have a 24hr internet cafe'... I would like to let people play bingo on my computers, I have 30,,I could set up established play times,,, Whats the best method for the cafe to make money off of this? In house bingo software? online bingo play and I get a %? Thx, A.G

U JUST BORED? or lemme guess feeling a bit lonely?:lolup:

Im new here, but something tells me your the resident pain in the arse, My post is legitimate. Obviously since you are posting garbage on my only two threads, you seem like the bored one!!! Now do you have anything constructive to tap on those keys little lady! :mad:

As a fellow Texan, welcome to the forum.

But, you need to change your name. You will never get any replies with "attorneygeneral" for a nickname.

Besides, don't you know that gaming operations are illegal in Texas?

Last edited:
Hello fellow Texan...I dont care about online bingo, its just a means to an end, I currently use "sweepstakes" rules to operate games. I just want to promo Bingo so that I can advertise it..... I suppose the U.S members are freaked over my screen name. Got to admit, its getting attention, and like advertising good or bad , it s getting the job done...... I also frequent the C.A.P forums... Are you familiar with Aces Wired?

OK, attorneygeneral, I have my serious face on now............

First off............welcome to the forum! (thanks laurie for helping me remember my manners:thumbsup:)

AG, you must be aware of developments in the law regarding online gambling. Consequently, even though we all look like mavericks, I can assure you, we are not stupid mavericks. There ARE those who work against our favorite pasttime by joining gambling forums as a way to trick folks into divulging information that is not in the best interests of continued online gambling. Get my point?

What can you do to get this information you are asking for? Can't speak for anyone else, but will say that as far as I am concerned, you need to give your membership here ample time to ripen into trust. We need to trust you and you need to trust us. That takes time and effort. Sorry, don't see it happening any other way.

Thx, I have been a member over at the C.A.P forum for awhile now. This little cafe' is not as important as getting my patent developed. This would allow everyone to enjoy online gaming in a legal manner. I have contacted several larger gaming companies,(IGT,williams,Bally,aristocrat,microgaming, I even went to multimedia, and a small company called aces wired(they have major issues right now) but they move like snails. A few really like the method and are looking into further discussions, but as I mentioned, thay need to have meetings about when the next meeting is! aahhh corporate B.S isnt it grand.

Thx, I have been a member over at the C.A.P forum for awhile now. This little cafe' is not as important as getting my patent developed. This would allow everyone to enjoy online gaming in a legal manner. I have contacted several larger gaming companies,(IGT,williams,Bally,aristocrat,microgaming, I even went to multimedia, and a small company called aces wired(they have major issues right now) but they move like snails. A few really like the method and are looking into further discussions, but as I mentioned, thay need to have meetings about when the next meeting is! aahhh corporate B.S isnt it grand.

See, that is a popular misconception of the scope of UIGEA.........it does not create illegality for players, but it does make it illegal for financial institutions to participate in the transactions required to play for "real money." In your other thread you said your patent's purpose was to facilitate payments through Visa/MC for gambling. See, that is illegal under UIGEA. You may not have any luck in patenting an illegal activty.

My method defeats "bet" and "gambling" thus a banking institution would be allowed. The player still recieves consideration (money) for using this method. I never said "gambling" .... thats a four letter word in my book

oops, two threads one Topic. Lets just forget I asked about the bingo... all other items regarding my method patent should be posted on the other thread...thx A.G

My method defeats "bet" and "gambling" thus a banking institution would be allowed. The player still recieves consideration (money) for using this method. I never said "gambling" .... thats a four letter word in my book
delete-

Last edited:
Your own words show your level of knoweledge of Law,,,, the mere act of circumventing the UIEGA Would make it What? comed on say it,say it? Yes, LEGAL. If you circumvent something that is illegal, it would make it legal..........thread troll! Im going to have to read the forum rules to see if I can call you a fool..........:)

LOL... many many people are in prison for "circumventing" the law.

Simple fact of the matter is that AG's 'method' does not break the US law from what he has told me in PM.

However,
His 'method' does break several of the laws on common sense...

As I said in the the other thread... His idea was interesting, but not thought through very well.
Of course that is just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back