Inquiring minds want to know!

tim5ny

Non-Gambler
This may be a dead issue to most, but not to me... and Hampton hasn't paid me any hush money like they did to Pirateface, so until then........ :D Does anyone actually know the outcome of the Pirate fiasco? I know it's been a year or so, but the rumour-mill never sleeps, and I always wanted to know how much of his winnings that he received. The earth must be flat because Pirate ended up falling off the face of it. (at least by that alias)

tim5ny said:
This may be a dead issue to most, but not to me... and Hampton hasn't paid me any hush money like they did to Pirateface, so until then........ :D Does anyone actually know the outcome of the Pirate fiasco? I know it's been a year or so, but the rumour-mill never sleeps, and I always wanted to know how much of his winnings that he received. The earth must be flat because Pirate ended up falling off the face of it. (at least by that alias)
Most of the people involved had to either sign non-disclosure statements or were sworn to secrecy - so you probably will never find out unless you ask the pirate yourself.

Thanks! Kinda figured that.. but thought I'd ask anyway. They're doing a good job @ keeping a secret !

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back