inetbet free money question

bo_ho

Dormant account
Inetbet sent me a free $5 chip this month. I hadn't played there in over a year, and had uninstalled the software, but thought what the heck.

You know where this is going. I play one hand of VP...Double Bonus...and get a pat 4 OAK. I've turned my $5 into $400. Now I remember seeing something awhile back about there being a maximum cashout of 10X the bonux and a 15X playthrough...and in fact when I went and checked the terms on the website this is the case. So now I'm thinking...well I'll play through the 15X($75) and see what happens...which of course leads to the best run of VP in a long time...including 3 str8 flushes in Joker Poker.

My question is...what should I do now? Should I keep playing until my balance if $50 and soak up all the comps I can get or cashout now? $50 for free isn't bad, but boy is it a shame I can't touch this money.

Meet the w/r and try cashing out the whole thing. Never know, they might just let it go.

Amazing how that kinda thing never happens when you deposit $100 and play it to 0 huh?

If you can get comps there off of a free chip, why not soak 'em up?

Just have that stop-loss set in your mind that if you get down to $50, you cash it out. :thumbsup:

my gut says go with jpm...and see what happens...but I have a strong feeling that all but $50 will be disallowed. my brain says play down to $50 and take all the comps I can get...but knowing my "luck" I'll have a 6 figure balance by next week.

I think I'll probably just play it out and see what happens...but I'll see what other's have to say.

Thanks

You could always try Simmo's trick. Go play diamond mine deluxe with the big bankroll and wager on the 25cent or higher level until you build the diamond count up to 98, then quit. Then later on after this withdrawl is processed, go back and deposit a few bucks and play the same game again to get that last diamond and the bonus round. Take the money from the bonus round and cashout!

jpm said:
You could always try Simmo's trick. Go play diamond mine deluxe with the big bankroll and wager on the 25cent or higher level until you build the diamond count up to 98, then quit. Then later on after this withdrawl is processed, go back and deposit a few bucks and play the same game again to get that last diamond and the bonus round. Take the money from the bonus round and cashout!

:thumbsup: but do it at the biggest denomination you can i say :)

thanks for the suggestions all! I just kept playing multi hand joker poker and the variance eventually got me back to $50. can't complain...i had a little fun, got $50 free, and earned a couple hundred comps. It was weird playing and secretly hoping you don't hit a monster. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back