I recently went into the casino and in my messages they had posted something about Goldpay. It gives you a link and reminds me of qt. Anyone else heard of them?
Yup. They have been around for awhile. I first heard of them thru a poker site, but I can't remember which one. At any rate, I signed up, completed the verification process, and have never used them... Sorry, kind of an anti-climactic post... I think I felt uncomfortable about something, but atm, I don't remember what...
REGISTER NOW!! Why? Because you can't do diddly squat without having been registered!
At the moment you have limited access to view most discussions: you can't make contact with thousands of fellow players, affiliates, casino reps, and all sorts of other riff-raff.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.