Immortal Romance slots suddenly turns very cold for me, anyone notice that?

I too am thinking of at least 2 weeks of Sept deposit reduced or even free.

Never been a sore loser but at the moment things are that bad with all 243 WW games, especially IR there is simply no enjoyment.

Built up pennies on 9-liners earlier (£10 up to £65) and the 243 Ways killed me with no features, no wins and turned happy little me into a raging nutter :oops: (well almost :p)

5 WD in about 15 minutes? Yeah..... Seriously. All 5 WD? In total max i got was x20 MAYBE x25....... Calling it Shit desire now. What a joke. :D

I too am thinking of at least 2 weeks of Sept deposit reduced or even free.

Never been a sore loser but at the moment things are that bad with all 243 WW games, especially IR there is simply no enjoyment.

Built up pennies on 9-liners earlier (£10 up to £65) and the 243 Ways killed me with no features, no wins and turned happy little me into a raging nutter :oops: (well almost :p)

Only MG 243 wayer which has done it for me this month is Playboy.
TS2 has acted like a low variance Slot for me, been great for wagering.
Can take me 3 or 4 days to clear a WR.
Best for me in August has been playngo and Net Ent.

Been cold af. Played for 5 days Straight after work this week ugh so bad biggest at 230x at 0,3€ stake... none of the bonus rounds worked got either at 0,3/0,6/0,9/1,2/1,5 best wd was 20x bet fun huh:(

Yeah, made some 300 spins...small plus (+40)...MG had cracking connection so had to restart about 12 times....

Yes, everything is about 20x...base game hits, only WD I had (only 4th reel) and Troy, Michael and Sarah feature...

I had a couple of small sessions on it yesterday.

Both times it started off ok with a small raise.

Then it just went on its arse both times.
2 features less than 8x (Amber)

Went back onto Playboy which seems to be hot for me lately

Well, I am going to sue MG....

Last to days I was building my balance from 25 to 250 with medium variance slots like Lion's pride, Deck the Halls, Cashpillar...and today I tried IR. I thought that I have enough to make even a little profit.

But no.

After more than 3,5 hours of playing and more than 2400 spins I was robbed. It has nothing with ultra-high variance, this is utter filth.
I did have 22 features, but only one Troy gave just alittle over 100x. Amber with rettriger gave only 30x win, Michael couldn't go over 30x and Sarah sprayed wilds all over the reels, but only once it got near 80x. Best base game hit was Michael 5OAK with wild and WD's are special story; just 7, 4 of them zero.

I had no peek balance (only starting balance), it was very painful downhill. In first 1000 spins dropped to 70 but managedto get back to 240. But I was sure that after that could be only better. How wrong!

I have to blacklist IR because it is simply way to disaster. I bet that any other slot (TFROL, Twisted Circus, BDBA even Game of thrones) could give much better result...

Holy Sh#t

cant believe it, playing with £150 cashback as ive been murdered for the last few weeks, getting nowhere sostuck the stake to 1.80 and ive hit my 1st ever 4 reel WD!!!!
£4255.50 for 1.80 stake, cant believe it, £1800 wagering to complete, unfortunately no screenshot as im playing on my crappy tablet

cant believe it, playing with £150 cashback as ive been murdered for the last few weeks, getting nowhere sostuck the stake to 1.80 and ive hit my 1st ever 4 reel WD!!!!
£4255.50 for 1.80 stake, cant believe it, £1800 wagering to complete, unfortunately no screenshot as im playing on my crappy tablet

Was wrong, the win was only £4225.50.........

Attachments

• WD 4 Reel 050916.png
    WD 4 Reel 050916.png
    16.6 KB · Views: 276
Blimey.
Just got a 51 quid win on 30p on base game.
Was starting and stopping quickly so missed the screen, but did get a glimpse of sarahs and wilds.
Might be my new way of playing this now cos it did quite well for a change.
Well except for a one reel wild desire on 5th reel

Well, I am going to sue MG....

Last to days I was building my balance from 25 to 250 with medium variance slots like Lion's pride, Deck the Halls, Cashpillar...and today I tried IR. I thought that I have enough to make even a little profit.

But no.

After more than 3,5 hours of playing and more than 2400 spins I was robbed. It has nothing with ultra-high variance, this is utter filth.

heh id call that a good session on IR, lol

havent played it (seriously) for more than 2 months now but my last session on it was a solid 25% rtp - started with $110 on 0,60 bets and busted in under 250 spins :eek2::lolup::lolup:

had 5 scatters hit on GoT prior to that for 200x and then switched to IR. and as usual it was really great choice :)

not playing 243 ways anymore all that much and i really feel those slots are victims of their own popularity, as many more people play 243 nowadays.

not even a year or so ago it was next to impossible to get 4-5 1-reel WDs but now out of 10 8 are 1 reel and the other 2 rarely connect any longer. it really feels like a different slot, and thats why it was demoted from my to go slot to something that i only play when im up by like 10x my deposit :oops:

i already ditched TS2 long time ago because of similar reasons (9 out of 10 sessions on TS2 used to start with 50-100 dea..ish spins) so lately im only playing GoT, Jurassic and T2 :/ And im really close to giving up on T2 too because im at more than 350 features without hot mode. Normal, cold mode just doesnt have real potential and base game wins are almost as bad as Battlestar :p

i can understand where does high variance come from when it comes to slots like JP or GoT because of stacked wilds, but in all my years of playing IR or TS2 i dont think i ever had something higher than 200x - 300x tops, i never got 5 scatters or anything better than 3 reels WD so getting 200 or 250 dead spins on such a slot just doesnt do it for me anymore.

tldr: IR is evil pure evil

:cool:

Nice Harry, sweet hit :thumbsup:

That's one off my play list when I take their 100% later :p

Cheers Jon and good luck later. :thumbsup:

Took as well the 100% with a 40$ deposit. TSII got me first up to 700$ with a very good run.

IM was stone cold for the first 287 spins, then 5OAK Amber, 13 spins later the 3-reel WD, perfectly aligned. Can't get much better. :eek:

Last night, 1200 spins (90 mins of playing) = 3 bonuses (only one over 50x) and 3 wank desires (only one over 30x). JP, BDBA and GOT combined wouldn't be so cold and tight. Worst session on IR ever....

havent really played it for...ever so tried it at betat a couple of days ago, trying to finish my last 2 missing achievements (4x michael, i think thats his name) and 5 scatters or 5 wilds whatever it was. It shouldnt be that hard, im sure im just a few millions spins away but regardless...

started with $60 at 0,60 bets got down to $12 with no decent wins whatsoever, so naturally i did what any sane person would do, i upped my bet to $3. got FS 2 spins later :D and Troy feature paid a little bit over $280 :lolup::lolup:

had only one decent hit, 5x small paying chick with 2x wild but even that was like $230 or so :eek:

heck its been that long since i played this thing that i totally forgot their names, i know theres troy and sarah? i think it was 5OAK of sarah with 2x wild that paid that much and since im usually lowroller getting almost $300 in free spins doesnt happen to often (and it really only happens if im playing 300 shields, Bdba or Doa :D) so it was a nice surprise for me.

im not going to play it again either way :p but its nice to finally get some $ back on it, because my last ... 100? or so tries on IR were all busts :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back