Logo
external image

I'm new and I'm loving it

  • Thread starter Thread starter Taylor1
  • id27353
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 989
  • Replies 7
Joined
Sep 24, 2008
Location
all over
Hi I am 30 year old architect who loves to relax and enjoys exciting games- I am addicted to blackjack ( in real life and online) and slots.

In the short while that I have been in this forum I am able to see that you guys have a great deal to say about a multitude of topics, and you are always happy to respond with a helpful tip or a suggestion that worked for you!

Can't wait to become more involved..........

xoxox
Taylor1
 
... and enjoys exciting games - I am addicted to blackjack...
Sounds like a TOTAL contradiction to me! :p

Never mind - you've found the best forum on the net - I hope you stick around!
:thumbsup:
 
Welcome to the forum Taylor. Please pay special attention to the Casinomeister's rogue list--you want to be paid when you win.

While I do play blackjack in land-based casinos, I do not play it online. Because the deck or decks is/are continously shuffled, it favours the house even more online.

Good luck to you, and glad to have you here.
 
Welcome to the forum Taylor. Good luck to you, when i first started online playing early this year i found the biggest mistake i made was trying to figure out what or if i should take a bonus. Please make sure you read if your bonus applies to the card games as i found a lot of them are for slot games only.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top