Logo
external image

I'm in the wrong line of work?

  • Thread starter Thread starter BingoT
  • id18526
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 2663
  • Replies 9
Darn! I'm in the wrong line of work?
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

A Condom Tester
I hope this is ok for here.
What will they think of next.

i think this would be good for you tom :thumbsup:hey you would have saftey and protection and look at the benifits:lolup: i hope they fall under osha laws so that way you would have both heads covered:lolup:
 
i suppose to properly test it, it must be used in various conditions and environments. do they hire a bunch of females to be the recipients of the testing? i think this would have to be the case to control the variables and obtain useful data. i think it would kill the mood to have to fill out your observations after each trial.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top