I'm currently listening to...

Since Chipkin stopped drinking, guess I have to take the torch then.

:cheers:

Unfortunately not.

Day 7 now of binge o clock. Not a good place man.

I'm fucked tomorrow. Then again I still have some left 🤢

Luckily Some Diazepam for the day after.

As for songs....my good friend may I present (Let me check :laugh:)

On an unrelated note me and my father watheched the eurovision together.

We turned Scandinavian for a night; he had a massice Iron Clad for Loreen, mines was for Finland (Sorry Kroffe buddy) anyway she won/he won and then I got laughed at :laugh:

Thx man. Hanging in there by a thread.

Your song choice helped me (buy more beer so I live for today lol)

Some Diazepam for 3 days after tomorrow should help also.

Allow me to torture you with two more songs. Now I dont feel like death.

Great choices, Chris Cornell was such a talented musician.

Glad I was able to see Soundgarden play live back in the day,

I have been away for the last 3 years, so some regulars will know me, but the newbies wont. Hello newbies! The last 3 years have been hell to say the least. My son who was/is the love of my life passed away at the age of 26, I found him, and then less than a year later I get stage 4 breast cancer, it spread every where from the pelvis to my brain. 3 months ago I had 7 lesions on the brain. Started aa new chemo that crosses into the brain. Im feeling a lot better so I know its working. This song was what I listened to when I was grieving . I pictured Grant and I zipping through the cosmos, having a great time.

I have been away for the last 3 years, so some regulars will know me, but the newbies wont. Hello newbies! The last 3 years have been hell to say the least. My son who was/is the love of my life passed away at the age of 26, I found him, and then less than a year later I get stage 4 breast cancer, it spread every where from the pelvis to my brain. 3 months ago I had 7 lesions on the brain. Started aa new chemo that crosses into the brain. Im feeling a lot better so I know its working. This song was what I listened to when I was grieving . I pictured Grant and I zipping through the cosmos, having a great time.

@temur! A face I know. How have you been?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back