I'm currently listening to...

nice laid back song heard over the years

I saw them at a concert. The headliner was the Beach Boys but America opened. They have quite a few hits actually.

Horse with no name was the encore song.

nice laid back song heard over the years

I saw them at a concert. The headliner was the Beach Boys but America opened. They have quite a few hits actually.

Horse with no name was the encore song.

Nice. I like how my taste in music is pretty much the same as the forum grandads' :p

Here's some new stoner rock for you to enjoy.

Current ear worms.
I'd say my taste is pretty eclectic. Three very different bands and singers but all fantastic ones (imo) I would listen to these guys all day long

Maximo Park, some Stockton/Newcastle/ ; northerners I believe, I love the accent so much. I would let this Paul Smith read me a bedtime story. :xxx:

ALSO on a more serious note this song is about the Grenfell tragedy so...

Awmann, that opening with AL the cutlery banging on ALLLLLL the surfaces and then the
"Yooooo!" (Followed by Guitars) LEGENDS.
(Man I hope tf they kick that skankedy ass medusa lookin poorme widow greek back to the minotaur labyrinth and win their buyout case and social media back . Criminal what's been allowed to happen CCs memory with that witch at the helm. She should burn!!!)

And this one too, speaking of labyrinths, from his album Black labyrinth. Love the musical fusion in this one and the lyrics

(Man I hope tf they kick that skankedy ass medusa lookin poorme widow greek back to the minotaur labyrinth and win their buyout case and social media back . Criminal what's been allowed to happen CCs memory with that witch at the helm. She should burn!!!)

Soundgarden is probably my fav band from the Seattle/grunge thingy. So sad that CC is no longer with us. One the greatest musicians of all time imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back