I'm currently listening to...

I posted this Barry White song a while ago. My oldest sister played it to death when I was a kid. He's excellent, don't mind hearing it again though.

Did you know that Whitney Houston was Dionne Warwick's niece?

No way! That i did not know. Heartbreaker was one of my Mums fav's and would play it full blast in her usual repertoire on Sundays. We lived in a maisonette in an open air shopping precinct before Sunday trading was about. The precinct was the local kids playground on Sundays and my Mum always provided the soundtrack echoing around, much to the annoyance of us kids and now that i look back on it, the neighbours also maybe.

Barry White is one of many fine artists who are exempt from the repeat post rule.

No way! That i did not know. Heartbreaker was one of my Mums fav's and would play it full blast in her usual repertoire on Sundays. We lived in a maisonette in an open air shopping precinct before Sunday trading was about. The precinct was the local kids playground on Sundays and my Mum always provided the soundtrack echoing around, much to the annoyance of us kids and now that i look back on it, the neighbours also maybe.

Barry White is one of many fine artists who are exempt from the repeat post rule.

I guess it was her cousin and not the niece. Sorry.

Whitney Houston is a cousin of Dionne Warwick. Whitney's mother, the gospel-trained vocalist, Cissy Houston, is an aunt of Dionne. ... Dionne Warwick used to describe her cousin Whitney as “the little girl I never had” which just showed how close the pair was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back