I'm currently listening to...

Well i am currently listening to a mixture of a hamster battering off everything in it's ball.Dinosaurs roaring in a film. One boy shouting whilst on xbox and the other boy playing same tune repeatedly on a flute.

Think it's time to tell them all to shut the hell up and for me to try get some sleep. :eek2:

Talking Pictures are playing some variety show, when Freddy & co started doing their jam

Clearly something for Ghost to learn from

Some slick moves there no doubt. Thanks G, now I have an image of Cardinal Copia dancing like that in my head.

Since there's no way I can master such graceful dance moves, I'll just start my week dancing to this tune.

That is a great cover of an all-time classic song of a generation

I must confess that I actually kind of liked the two tatu songs when they came out. Even if they were a plastic, russian Milli Vanilli. I might have been drunk and associated those songs with something else. Who knows. But I do not dislike Leo's version. It's fun.

Here's a Finnish song I really like. Since most of other members don't speak Finnish, here's the storyline form Wikipedia:

"The song tells a story about a man who lives in
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
and has married a woman in
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
. The woman refuses to move to Finland with his husband and the man doesn't like Estonia. The man realizes he will never meet his wife and hangs himself near the end of the song ("The roof is too low and the rope is too thick)"

How uplifting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back