I'm a believer

Mhakmi1

Registered
I'm a big believer that the best gambling strategy is stick to the same bet and top up your bet everytime it doesn't come.. this isn't the martingale system this is the believers system because the amount you top up varies.. it might be X2 the next bet it might be x100 after that. It's about your belief! My main bet is Manchester United 2-1.! If it doesn't come this week top it up every game an dur guaranteed a payout with a popular result like 2-1! One of my best returns for 2-1 is el classico Barcelona Vs real Madrid. Check the history... 2-1 all over the place.

That's Life

I'm a big believer that the best gambling strategy is stick to the same bet and top up your bet everytime it doesn't come.. this isn't the martingale system this is the believers system because the amount you top up varies.. it might be X2 the next bet it might be x100 after that. It's about your belief! My main bet is Manchester United 2-1.! If it doesn't come this week top it up every game an dur guaranteed a payout with a popular result like 2-1! One of my best returns for 2-1 is el classico Barcelona Vs real Madrid. Check the history... 2-1 all over the place.

That's Life

First I must say, I have never come across a system that's foolproof.

But, I don't bet on anything but slots, so don't profess to know much about anything outside of that.

Have played a system like yours with some work colleagues once though, just thought I would chip into their quite successful syndicate.

Each loss you double up on the next bet and keep going until you win, then return back to the starting threshold.

The main difference was that we only bet on 'win or lose' sports. Football brings the prospect of draws, which reduces your chances, whereas Tennis only gives two possible outcomes.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back