Expired Promo IKIBU RACE - ALL Members

There are promos that are no more.
Managed to bank £11 after my 7th place 5000 seeds failure. Off to book of dead mega 10p high rolling.
What happened at slotty vegas?. Could someone send me a link please.
And thanks to ikibu and the rep for the promo, I think they are a great idea.

If you speak to live customer service they may well add it for you. Good luck with the wagering :thumbsup:

No Wagering attached Colin ;)

Hi there, Rafael.

Are the prizes cash or is there WR attached?

Cash money ;)

Spins from seeds do habe wr

I went to live chat yesterday and spoke to them at half 3 about crediting the winnings and was told it would be done shortly, went to sleep shortly afterwards and woke up this morning and still nothing...time for a PM.

Last edited:
No Wagering attached Colin ;)

I went to live chat yesterday and spoke to them at half 3 about crediting the winnings and was told it would be done shortly, went to sleep shortly afterwards and woke up this morning and still nothing...time or a PM.

Same here..at least they said it will credited this morning....

Hello Again guys,

Sorry I did not catch up on the issues, but for some reason I was not getting any notifications on any replies to the thread. Please let me know if any of the issues persist and I will do my best to fix it.

In terms of verification, we do our best to get documents verified as smoothly as possible, but unfortunately we do have many regulations being imposed on our side so sometimes it becomes annoying and time consuming, I understand this really sucks and I apologise for that.

So sorry again if I was not able to address the issues you had, and please feel free to PM me if any issues persist or if you have any other issues in the future :)

Hello Again guys,

Sorry I did not catch up on the issues, but for some reason I was not getting any notifications on any replies to the thread. Please let me know if any of the issues persist and I will do my best to fix it.

In terms of verification, we do our best to get documents verified as smoothly as possible, but unfortunately we do have many regulations being imposed on our side so sometimes it becomes annoying and time consuming, I understand this really sucks and I apologise for that.

So sorry again if I was not able to address the issues you had, and please feel free to PM me if any issues persist or if you have any other issues in the future :)

Thanks for the great promo Refalito, I knew that there would be a good explanation for you being quiet :thumbsup:

Enjoyable little promo, however I believe bias was definitely given to the race of 'colin'

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back