IGT - We are recruiting for a Games Producer

trancemonkey

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
Hey all

As some of you may know, I work for IGT (not online) and one of my teams in Belgrade is looking for a producer.

Someone who has an understanding of what makes a good game, and what doesn't.

Someone who knows a thing or too about slot games.

Someone who can create new products for many markets.

Someone who has a reasonable maths ability and could help shape maths for games (you dont need slot maths knowledge, but you need to be reasonably proficient at basic maths - percentages for example).

For the right candidate we would consider a two weeks work from home / two weeks abroad arrangement.

If you're serious and interested, PM me for more details :)

Makes sense recruiting off here, clearly no one at IGT knows how to make a good slot, can't remember any IGT slots I play ever. I recommend Harry.

Makes sense recruiting off here, clearly no one at IGT knows how to make a good slot, can't remember any IGT slots I play ever. I recommend Harry.

Remember, I dont work in the online team and this job is not for online (although games may end up online) but I started as a player, and players can make great producers (like me haha).

If IGT are looking to improve their online slots of late, there's a couple of street drinkers in town who always seem to be at a loose end, I can tap them up for you.

'Ciderman - White Lightning Revenge' and 'Special Brew Spins' are two they ran past me, but they're a bit incoherent when it comes to the maths but I'm sure we can work on it.

Ummm is that not where like wars or unruly things are going on? Thanks for posting these type of things on here. :) Not working beside you though? :(

I would like to make a slot and not good at maths mind you but my maths is not a slot that is 1 in a fucking 487 chance of triggering free spins.( ahem BTG) 1 in 87 sounds better.;) Also a million ways no no no a cabillion ways!:p

OMG what a dream job. And going into a role previously filled by someone who has no clue about slot fun. (no disrespect but your online slots suck) I have always dreamt about being a slot designer. But at 50+ im too old for a day job, and they would have to pay me £70k+ to replace my trading income lol!!

Top tips, graphics only go so far, I want slots that give an occasional decent win in the base game, an immortal "wild desire" style random chance, and a bonus that can win a decent amount on a good day.

Think Immortal Romance meets Raging Rhino, how cool would that be!!!

OMG what a dream job. And going into a role previously filled by someone who has no clue about slot fun. (no disrespect but your online slots suck) I have always dreamt about being a slot designer. But at 50+ im too old for a day job, and they would have to pay me £70k+ to replace my trading income lol!!

Top tips, graphics only go so far, I want slots that give an occasional decent win in the base game, an immortal "wild desire" style random chance, and a bonus that can win a decent amount on a good day.

Not cool - you'd have a rampant rogering immortal rhino, poor Sarah and Amber would never walk straight again.

Ummm is that not where like wars or unruly things are going on? Thanks for posting these type of things on here. :) Not working beside you though? :(

I would like to make a slot and not good at maths mind you but my maths is not a slot that is 1 in a fucking 487 chance of triggering free spins.( ahem BTG) 1 in 87 sounds better.;) Also a million ways no no no a cabillion ways!:p

Go on then make a game with a 1 in 87 chance of feature :) I look forward to seeing your slot with a 20x average feature :(

As i said, online is nothing to do with me. I'm purely retail at IGT. I also don't play IGT online games. Yet.

Go on then make a game with a 1 in 87 chance of feature :) I look forward to seeing your slot with a 20x average feature :(

I think this proves he would fail the maths and percentages test ;)

That said, I've done a successful game with a feature frequency of 1 in 67: Temple of Fire: Cash Eruption for Greece (and soon more markets).

Last edited:
Same my Neighbour,lol. I don't know how trance was able to do it not knowing anything at first but I would love to know. :)

I played games. A lot. I thought I knew how they worked. I was sat in a pub one day thinking "i reckon I could make these" so I applied to loads of companies. I got an interview. I impressed them...

I started at almost the bottom and worked my way up to where I am now :)

Simples.

Would it be 1.15% of the total RTP?;):confused:
Haha... nope. I can't say the exact RTP for obvious reasons, but its more than 40%.

And there are two possible features. They dont both have the same averages

I played games. A lot. I thought I knew how they worked. I was sat in a pub one day thinking "i reckon I could make these" so I applied to loads of companies. I got an interview. I impressed them...

I started at almost the bottom and worked my way up to where I am now :)

Simples.
I'd start at the bottom and find a way to plunge even lower. That would impress them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back