dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
When I started with IGS the payments were usually done right at the end of the following month the commission was earned i.e. 30 days approx. The last several months have been on 60-day terms, i.e. you'll get paid by the last day of November for commission earned in September say.

No payment this month for September, but I'm sure they'll pay it eventually as usual BUT for 2 weeks I haven't even been able to access my account:

midaur.jpg

Neither Norton or Chrome will allow access to it, I was told they weren't aware of it but have moved servers so will look into it...still the same.

Anyone else?

I will check this when home but I had similar screens like you like last week,
I do tend to check my affiliate accounts on a weekly basis really. :)
I've tried everything, VPN, disabling AV, the lot. No browser will allow access to them, it's being marked as toxic. 2 weeks now. Plus no commission in the period of the terms. Not good.

Get the same screens still m8, just checked.
Even tried to bypass the warning in the advanced settings which sometimes works, but to no avail.
To be honest I have made hardly any commission from this crowd as I am not really pushing their brand. :)

Will send an e-mail to my contact person over there and see what the story is. :thumbsup:

My computer won't even let me access the site. Can't say I've seen this warning message before!

igs.jpg

My computer won't even let me access the site. Can't say I've seen this warning message before!

igs.jpg

I'm not happy with this, no way could they have not known about this for 2 weeks. I have a bad feeling about this programme right now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back