If Breaking Bad is Wrong I Don't Want to be...

Brooklyn

Dormant account
Right. This show is friggin awesome! Is anyone else watching it? It's one of the best shows on TV if you aren't following it already. Last nights episode was one of the best yet. Just in case a few forum members haven't seen it yet, I won't ruin it for them

Are you watching? What do you think about it?

Seen a few episodes of it but I didn't take to it Mommy but I can see why people like it.

My fav's are sons of anarchy,Supernatural and the Wlaking dead TV series.

Walking Dead is brilliant. To be honest I didn't start really watching Breaking Bad until this season. I am currently rewatching the whole OZ series as well. My fave on TV is Dexter, I can't wait for it to start.

I'm not big on tv so haven't watched any of those shows except for Walking Dead - the first 6 or 7 I liked, after that I just felt like I was watching "Lost" with zombies. :p

The only thing I watch with any regularity is Fringe because if you miss an episode you won't know what the hell's going on anymore.

LOVE "Breaking Bad"...won't say anymore just in case anyone wants to watch it from the beginning but this show will hold your attention from start to finish:thumbsup:

Oh damn, thanks for the reminder.. need to check the new season of breaking bad..

Boardwalk Empire is great too btw. If you like the Sopranos, if not, go watch super nanny or something :p
And Spartacus! Loved both seasons.

I really don't care for supernatural, friend of mine told me to go watch it, and it took a lot of willpower to get through the 1st season. The 2nd and 3rd season were ok, and then they lost me big time. Same goes for that vampire series.. eh what's its name, true blood..

Yeah I am not a fan of Super Nanny :p. Loved the Sopranos, however; deeply dissapointed on the way things ended. Hmmmmm....I love Nurse Jackie, it's fantastic.

Yeah I am not a fan of Super Nanny :p. Loved the Sopranos, however; deeply dissapointed on the way things ended. Hmmmmm....I love Nurse Jackie, it's fantastic.

You've gotta watch Supernatural...SERIOUSLY!!! My favorite series of all time. On season 7 now and i just watched the 1st episode a day or two ago.

Nate

Watched the first two episodes in series seven of Supernatural..

They haven't let us down and it's taking a whole new twist. Of course I won't go into detail on the two episodes but i reckon we are in for a good series. :thumbsup:

Walking dead season two starts next month so I can't wait for that either.

I can see my couch getting a permanent ass print along with packing on the weight this Xmas Period.

Regards,

Same_old

Watched the first two episodes in series seven of Supernatural..

They haven't let us down and it's taking a whole new twist. Of course I won't go into detail on the two episodes but i reckon we are in for a good series. :thumbsup:

Walking dead season two starts next month so I can't wait for that either.

I can see my couch getting a permanent ass print along with packing on the weight this Xmas Period.

Regards,

Same_old

Ill watch episode 2 tonight. I agree, they don't disappoint!

As for the walking dead, I took your recommendation (or someones) to watch it. I quite enjoyed it although I'm not a 'zombie' fan. Waiting for season 2 :)

I had a look at Warehouse 13... Its OK... will watch a few more episodes.

Nate

I Know,I Know- 3-4 Days until season 2 of "the walking dead" starts again.

I'm biting at the bit aswell people so don't worry.

I Can't Waittttttttt!!!!!!!!

OK, So did anyone sit back on the couch Sunday night and watch the first episode of "the walking dead?

Tell me,Tell me- how was it?

I don't want to know what happened but are we in for a good season or what?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back