Logo
external image

I Think Your The Father Of One Of My Kids!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter LaurieJim
  • id24351
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 191
  • Replies 5

LaurieJim

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
Joined
Jun 16, 2006
Location
In the Beautiful South !!
A guy goes to the supermarket and notices an attractive woman waving at him. She says hello. He's rather taken a back because he can't place where he knows her from. So he says, 'Do you know me?'To which she replies, 'I think you're the father of one of my kids. ' Now his mind travels back to the only time he has ever been unfaithful to his wife and says, 'My God, are you the stripper from my bachelor party that I made love to on the pool table with all my buddies watching while your partner whipped my butt with wet celery???' She looks into his eyes and says calmly,' No,I'm your son's teacher!:D:D
 
at least you guys both have the wrong "you're" in your title headers :rolleyes:

it is a funny joke though :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top