I need help, I'm being stiffed for $100,000

cipher said:
"Kingfile" has come out from under his RX alias "Quick Lerner."
Hi Cipher,

The other poster isn't me, he's just somebody who has trouble creating original material. From the looks of some of his other posts, he seems to have issues with you in general.

The webmaster here can probably check IPs in order to verify what I say.

With all the BetonSports and Grand Virtual news over the last couple of days I think we all have more important issues to think about rather than trying to resurrect this one.

Cipher,
Just because you shout out they are " out and out thieves" does not make it so. Simple facts are Iamascam cheated with others bigtime.In the end they got caught.No jackpot payout.Tough luck. When all is said and done,your molevolent nolfactors will end up repudiating your grand platitudes.

kingfile64 said:
Cipher,
Just because you shout out they are " out and out thieves" does not make it so. Simple facts are Iamascam cheated with others bigtime.In the end they got caught.No jackpot payout.Tough luck. When all is said and done,your molevolent nolfactors will end up repudiating your grand platitudes.

Having an intelligent conversation with someone who thinks that online blackjack is beatable when you observe "patterns" is somewhat akin to having an intelligent conversation with a 10x10 square of carpet.

bpb said:
Having an intelligent conversation with someone who thinks that online blackjack is beatable when you observe "patterns" is somewhat akin to having an intelligent conversation with a 10x10 square of carpet.

I think I've made this offer to you once before bpb. But in the off chance that I havn't, anytime you even think you have more expertise than I have in the field of Blackjack, I'll be more than happy to make it well worth your while to prove it.

Now I realize that will probably consume all your bonus money for the next three years or so but don't let that hold you back if you really believe in what you're running your mouth off about.

Have a good one.

kingfile64 said:
Cipher,

I see you've switched personalities again. Everything is fine, it's the weekend and I hear you've got visitors coming.

Have a good one.

Looks Cipher was pumping hot air on this.

Buck

Hi Buck:

It's so good to see that you and Kingfile (aka Quick Learner) have hooked up. Maybe between the two of you, you'll be able find a way to be of benefit to someone somewhere, or if nothing else to each other.

Truly a match made in heaven.

Have a good one.

Hi Buck:

It's so good to see that you and Kingfile (aka Quick Learner) have hooked up. Maybe between the two of you, you'll be able find a way to be of benefit to someone somewhere, or if nothing else to each other.

Truly a match made in heaven.

Have a good one.

Likewise you and IamaScam

Good day,

Hello Isaac, if you really didnt cheat as you saying & I beleive ya then we will find way to force them pay you... or as I started my battle, we will close them once for all !!!

So, join me & we will find that way, I still may not promise you that money but I will do all to help you. Like you send me all matterial & history.. then I will see what we may/will do.

GL to you all, and understand pure fact: iPoker network is scum & they bought Noble only because they had good reputation, but now after they has new owner they are just same as their owner SCUMS!!

c7poker.
This one is dead. If you want to slander Noble, hook up with another "internet bully" and keep shouting out BS. You sound like a online FELCHER. By the way, an hour spent needling a"internet bully" is an hour well spent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back