- Joined
- Jul 25, 2016
- Location
- Pittsburgh
So I was able to purchase 500.00 a week with my card at coinbase. Any time I've had to log out for whatever reason and or change devices I've reverfied, but the kicker is this...I got a new phone and got everything up and running and once again verifying to find my limit is now a whopping 15.00 a week card purchases. Im so fed up with coinbase its just unreal BUT....here's what I appreciate, the fact I can buy and send but also tie my paypal to the account and send instantly to it.
But i emailed them to explain hey I was at 500.00 a week ,I switched devices and now I'm 15 a week and the reply was like some piece of s**t robot reply saying
"Our records indicate that you previously requested an increase to your Coinbase purchasing limits. After review, Coinbase has determined that your account is currently not eligible for a limit increase."
I replied to say no that was weeks ago, I was at 500 and now 15 after switching phones and verifying and they replied sorry this is a final decision. So what a bunch of fucking idiots , unreal
Is cash app the next best option to buy ? Or coinmama maybe ?
I really need to get a good btc setup because its absolutely ridiculous.
What other places can you buy with low send fees ?
See Related Threads:
But i emailed them to explain hey I was at 500.00 a week ,I switched devices and now I'm 15 a week and the reply was like some piece of s**t robot reply saying
"Our records indicate that you previously requested an increase to your Coinbase purchasing limits. After review, Coinbase has determined that your account is currently not eligible for a limit increase."
I replied to say no that was weeks ago, I was at 500 and now 15 after switching phones and verifying and they replied sorry this is a final decision. So what a bunch of fucking idiots , unreal
Is cash app the next best option to buy ? Or coinmama maybe ?
I really need to get a good btc setup because its absolutely ridiculous.
What other places can you buy with low send fees ?
See Related Threads:
Last edited by a moderator:

