I focus on Kingcashalot Progressive Video Slot everyday and can hardly go to sleep

handkey

Dormant account
webmeister
I focus on Kingcashalot Progressive Video Slot everyday and can hardly go to sleep,:p

The jackpot of kingcashalot Progressive Video Slot has reached $1,397,455 by the time I write this post.

:rolleyes:

Some data records about previous winner:

April 13, 2006, Amanda R won $1,427,369.74

January 14, 2006, Heidi B. won $1,216,556.76

September 14, 2005, Tim F. won $1,218,306.82

Analysis::cool:

The average money of the hitted jackpot is $1,287,411.11

The average days between two jackpot is 100 days.

I will take an action (Play this game) to catch this jackpot from Demember 13, 2006,;)

Follow me and one of us maybe the next millionaire~~:p :p ;)

I focus on Kingcashalot Progressive Video Slot everyday and can hardly go to sleep,:p

LOL!!!

I looove the title of this thread.

If anyone deserves to win it, its you handkey. :D :D

Go for it - think positive, think nice things, think relaxed - and it just could come in!!!

GL. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I know I'm weird, but I won't play a jackpot that is that high. (Not that I would win anyway.) But living in the US, I could only imagine the hassle of trying to get all that money, and then there's the IRS, and naaaaahhh... not something I want to deal with. I'd like to win a decent but not garish jackpot... something around... oh... $25k. LOL

Good luck players!

But living in the US, I could only imagine the hassle of trying to get all that money, and then there's the IRS, and naaaaahhh... not something I want to deal with.

When you win $1.25M, don't you just hire someone else to deal with everything? That's what I was hoping for.

Anyways, good luck players. You are going to need lots of it (and a tremendous bankroll).

I know I'm weird, but I won't play a jackpot that is that high. (Not that I would win anyway.) But living in the US, I could only imagine the hassle of trying to get all that money, and then there's the IRS, and naaaaahhh... not something I want to deal with. I'd like to win a decent but not garish jackpot... something around... oh... $25k. LOL

Good luck players!

For such an amount maybe it worths moving home mousey;)

Last edited:
I know I'm weird, but I won't play a jackpot that is that high. (Not that I would win anyway.) But living in the US, I could only imagine the hassle of trying to get all that money, and then there's the IRS, and naaaaahhh... not something I want to deal with.

You would be forced to send out e-mails like this:

To: xxx@xxx.xxx
Subject: Business proposal

Dear Sir,

Request for Urgent Business Relationship.

First I must solicit your confidence in this transaction. This is by virtue of its nature as being utterly confidential and top secret. I shall be counting on your ability and reliability to prosecute a transaction of great magnitude involving a pending business transaction requiring maximum confidence.

My name is Mousey from the United States of America. I gambled online and won a jackpot of $1.25 million (One Million Two Hundred Fifty Thousand United States Dollars), but the repressive laws of my country do not allow me to receive this money in my bank account. I have therefore, been forced to look for an Overseas partner INTO whose ACCOUNT the sum of $1.25 million (One Million Two Hundred Fifty Thousand United States Dollars) WILL BE PAID BY TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER. Hence I am writing you this letter. I will share the money thus: 70% for me (Mousey) 20% for the FOREIGN PARTNER (you) 10% to be used in settling taxation and all local and foreign expenses.

Please, note that this transaction is 100% safe and I hope to commence the transfer latest seven (7) banking days from the date of the receipt of the following information below by FAX OR MAIL (a) Beneficiary of account (b) Your Personal TeL. Number and Fax Number (c) Bank account/Sort/ABA/Routing numbers were the funds will be transfered to (d) Your Bankers Address, Telephone and Fax Number. This way I will use your name to apply for payment. I am looking forward to doing this business with you and solicit your confidentiality in this transaction. Please acknowledge the receipt of this letter using the above and email or fax me on this # 1-234-555-3325.

For security reasons, please respond only to the above Tel/Fax number or email addresses. I will bring you into the complete picture of this pending project when I have heard from you.

Yours Faithfully,

Mousey

:lolup:

You guys are cracking me up! ....

Last edited:
The coming 13th December 2006 is Friday.

It's my lucky day.:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

You would be forced to send out e-mails like this:

To: xxx@xxx.xxx
Subject: Business proposal

Dear Sir,

Request for Urgent Business Relationship.

First I must solicit your confidence in this transaction. This is by virtue of its nature as being utterly confidential and top secret. I shall be counting on your ability and reliability to prosecute a transaction of great magnitude involving a pending business transaction requiring maximum confidence.

My name is Mousey from the United States of America. I gambled online and won a jackpot of $1.25 million (One Million Two Hundred Fifty Thousand United States Dollars), but the repressive laws of my country do not allow me to receive this money in my bank account. I have therefore, been forced to look for an Overseas partner INTO whose ACCOUNT the sum of $1.25 million (One Million Two Hundred Fifty Thousand United States Dollars) WILL BE PAID BY TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER. Hence I am writing you this letter. I will share the money thus: 70% for me (Mousey) 20% for the FOREIGN PARTNER (you) 10% to be used in settling taxation and all local and foreign expenses.

Please, note that this transaction is 100% safe and I hope to commence the transfer latest seven (7) banking days from the date of the receipt of the following information below by FAX OR MAIL (a) Beneficiary of account (b) Your Personal TeL. Number and Fax Number (c) Bank account/Sort/ABA/Routing numbers were the funds will be transfered to (d) Your Bankers Address, Telephone and Fax Number. This way I will use your name to apply for payment. I am looking forward to doing this business with you and solicit your confidentiality in this transaction. Please acknowledge the receipt of this letter using the above and email or fax me on this # 1-234-555-3325.

For security reasons, please respond only to the above Tel/Fax number or email addresses. I will bring you into the complete picture of this pending project when I have heard from you.

Yours Faithfully,

Mousey

Gee, sounds like the 18 emails a day I get from, Dr Youseff Obijay, Ning Jung Lai, Ming Yang, Mark Seymour, Heywood Jablomy, ok not the last one.

Good luck players!

LOL. I think the same thing Mousey. I wouldn't know where to begin if I had to move that kind of money! Too much hassle. It would probably ruin most people anyway. Best of luck to you anyhow handkey!:D BTW...Grandmaster is right. Fri. Dec. 13 is on a Wednesday.;)

I stop waiting for the right time and play it today.

Get a "Screen Shots that Suck! "

I need 5 kings in the 9th payline to get the Jackpots.

But I just get 3 kings this time.:oops: :oops: :D :lolup: :eek:

Screen Shots:

feeling your pain

I totally understand! Twice, I've had 4 kings hit a payline with another symbol. If the 4 kings would land together, I figure the payoff would be around 3500.00 & should 5 kings fall on any payline except the nineth, I would truely be doing the happy dance!

I have been spinning King C a lot in the past few days. It hits the dragon feature enough to keep me going for quite a while. I don't think I have had two kings in a row more than once though. I would be happy with 3 or 4 in a row. :lolup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back