I am more than 90% certain that I am pissed off

SlotsWizard

Dormant account
WTF is going on with the Microgaming freerolls?

I join the 8:30 PM EST Hold'em game and as soon as 8:30 rolled around ... BAM! The tournament disappears from the listings.

I join the 10:30 PM EST Stud game and it just sits there saying "Tournament is starting". Well, after 10 minutes of "Tournament is starting", I gave up and closed the lobby.

I also see they have reduced the prize pools, changed the payout structures to make it much less appealing to win or even play in the first place, and they give ring-game players a massive advantage over the rest of us.

Obviously they made some changes, but here's a thought: TRY TESTING THE SOFTWARE BEFORE RELEASING IT TO THE WORLD.

Keep up the good work, Microgaming. :rolleyes:

WTF is going on with the Microgaming freerolls?

I join the 8:30 PM EST Hold'em game and as soon as 8:30 rolled around ... BAM! The tournament disappears from the listings.

I join the 10:30 PM EST Stud game and it just sits there saying "Tournament is starting". Well, after 10 minutes of "Tournament is starting", I gave up and closed the lobby.

I also see they have reduced the prize pools, changed the payout structures to make it much less appealing to win or even play in the first place, and they give ring-game players a massive advantage over the rest of us.

Obviously they made some changes, but here's a thought: TRY TESTING THE SOFTWARE BEFORE RELEASING IT TO THE WORLD.

Keep up the good work, Microgaming. :rolleyes:

Heh...

I haven't played at any MGS poker room in a few months now. I quit there seeing as how 90% of them have no way of paying USA players.

And now the same thing with the 1:00am tournament.

I was going to come on here a little while ago and see if anyone wanted to place bets as to whether or not it would work.

It figures. I would have won that bet. :rolleyes:

Seriously, isn't their poker network large enough that they should have some sort of clue that their shit isn't working???? How friggin' oblivious can they be?!! It really irritates me (can ya tell?)!! They have the only freerolls that I can play which actually have decent prizes, although those games at PokerStars where you can win 4 cents are certainly starting to look appealing now.

I was playing a $5 Tournament there, after a few hours I was 3rd and looking good with around 15 players left......then suddenly out of the blue It says "Tournament has been canceled". The prize pool was then divided evenly between the remaining 15 players. :mad:

They told me this happened due to some "technical difficulties". :confused:

Well they've reverted back to the "classic" format... registration just opened... tournament starts in an hour. Let's see what happens with that.

And even if it works, I wonder how long they're going to keep this "classic" structure in place, since they've shown us their intent to halve the payouts.

Microgaming, I forgot they even existed. I actually started my online poker career here. It seemed like the tournaments they offered went down the drain a year or two ago for whatever reason. I had some really good luck here playing at Aztec Riches winning close to 6k in tournaments. But I left once they sold out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back