I am known in my neighborhood as the Rose Of Sharon King

BingoT

Nurses love to give shots
I am known in my neighborhood as the Rose Of Sharon King lol
I have 240 around my property & all the baby one's I plant for anyone to take.and I have many of them too to give to anyone that wants them.
I have been told by many to sell them but I don't have that kinda time to do that.I rather give them out to anyone I can.
They do go for $35 here too.

I just wanted to let everyone that if you ever plan a trip here to Ct you can stop by my house to grab as many plants you want to bring home.

All is Welcome to my house & my door is always open.

Thanks All & Happy Planting.
~T~
I should take a pic to show you all how crazy I am.

Here is one of them and they come in many colors.

170_lg_1.jpg

tom i had two trees rose of sharon but lost them ,the two in the pic's ? are they bushes or trees

of the ones i lost one prob not enough sun other i just dont know but we miss them [im apprehensive of replanting same as i might loose them again

Hi Rockycatt I top them each year so this makes them round and fat.
You can make them in a tree form if you like.
To me they are bushes lol I know you are close to me so come on over.
~T~

beautiful bushes (trees) but no thanks...we had them when I was growing up and my mom used to make me pick a "switch" from them when it was time to get a whipping ...so it brings back bad memory's for me ...LOL.... but they are beautiful:) we also had a weeping willow but believe it or not they made weak "switches"
Dont tell MOM!!!
Volt :cool:

Hi Rockycatt I top them each year so this makes them round and fat.
You can make them in a tree form if you like.
To me they are bushes lol I know you are close to me so come on over.
~T~

if i can make it happen ill be there but when i go to conn. i usualy use my corvette 2 seater convert

if i can make it happen ill be there but when i go to conn. i usualy use my corvette 2 seater convert
:lolup: It's ok I will make sure you have a car load :lolup:
Your trip here will be worth the drive.
Hey if you come on a good day I might be cooking so that's means dinner & drinks too.T's cooking is the best.
~T~
Hey Vegetagirl2008 I only wish they had a sweet smell.
The flowers last for a long time til the fall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back