Logo
external image

I AM KINGLEE

  • Thread starter Thread starter KINGLEE
  • id56934
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1974
  • Replies 0
Joined
May 2, 2013
Location
Bournemouth England
Finally made it here after being a lurker for a while. I am a complete degenerate love to gamble in casinos online or land and play poker/omaha PL. I joined here to talk about a few online casino's find where the best slots are within the casino and also to see who has fastest/slowest cash outs etc. You will generally find me playing poker daily and Casino like 2-3 times a day. My best Cash in Casino was on XXXXX poker recently where i hit a major medium jackpot of 4200 pounds cashed it out and 48 hrs later it was in my account.

Poker has not been that much of a lifestyle bankroll change i just enjoy the action a lot. I am a losing player in poker for sure.

If you see me in the forums or want to talk casinos please PM me.


Best of luck everyone and i hope to read of some of your big wins on here.


KL
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top