How & who to contact???

Most poker sites have a number you can call even if it's not listed on their home page. Larger rooms also have contacts on the forums, including here at CM.

You can also post a complaint here and see if forum members can help. Many of us have contacts in the industry that can help where suport falls short. For some reason most poker rooms don't put reps in forums. If you signed up for a poker room through an affiliate site they are also a good way to get something done.

JoLub

Hi Jolub,

Most of the poker sites are pretty scared of their respective gaming commissions so post a complaint there.

You could also try contacting the poker manager / pit boss directly by trying to guess his email addy i.e pokermanager@blahblah.com / pitboss@.... they normally have them but are not displayed on site.

Alternatively try contacting the software provider for the contact details etc.

Regards,

Dazzla

Hi Jolub,

Most of the poker sites are pretty scared of their respective gaming commissions so post a complaint there.

You could also try contacting the poker manager / pit boss directly by trying to guess his email addy i.e pokermanager@blahblah.com / pitboss@.... they normally have them but are not displayed on site.

Alternatively try contacting the software provider for the contact details etc.

Regards,

Dazzla

It has been a week since I requested a withdrawal from Poker_Eon and TheNutz. I not only didn't get my money, they are not answering my emails. They are both Futurebet sites. How can I find out what is their gaming commissions email address so I can file a complaint?

It has been a week since I requested a withdrawal from Poker_Eon and TheNutz. I not only didn't get my money, they are not answering my emails. They are both Futurebet sites. How can I find out what is their gaming commissions email address so I can file a complaint?

Although, on my player account Ive had sites over a week & still been paid. I looked through the list of their sites and noticed 3 at a glance where I just cut my losses (from the affiliate site)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back